The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 04-24-2016, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Here is the link to the man who confirmed to Mark the firefighter that he had an angel with him.

http://www.propheticministries.org/y...l_prophecy.htm
This Dude is a for profit prophet. I am surprised Rick Wiles bothered to interview him.

From the photo on his Personal Prophecy page:

“A true Prophet of God will not tell you what to do, he will only tell you what to expect.”

From his Newsletter page:

Allow me to Explain the Difference!
Prophecy vs. Apostolic Decree - What is the difference
Your offering of $77.00 and Your Email describing your need are REQUIRED before I can go into prayer to find God's guidance and direction for your miracle and impartation of His grace and favor.

There is much more but won't waste time or forum space on it.
Old 04-24-2016, 01:51 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek Girl View Post
Not under judgement? So what Nathan Leal, David Wilkerson, and Rick Wiles himself have been talking about all these years was a big misunderstanding? It wasn't the PEOPLE who were doing the wrong thing but the SYSTEMS that were wrong? (Isn't this kind of like guns don't kill people; people kill people?) And if we're not under judgement, then what about his other prophecy that says God has heard and will heal the land? How can He heal what wasn't under judgement in the first place?

And we are not ALL in a spiritual war? Only those who have been promoted? Where in the world does it say THAT in the Bible? Put on the whole armor of God -- if you have moved up in the ranks; otherwise, keep eating popcorn and watching life go by no problem?

Also, if America is going to be healed and the dollar made strong, doesn't this push back the timeline for Jesus' return -- a lot? It will take a while to make the dollar strong, and then the enemy will have to make it weak again so we can have the world currency. This puts Jesus' coming many, many years down the road.

Plus, he received his prophecies by writing. I just heard a different prophecy today by someone who claims to have gotten one by writing. All I have heard before about this idea is "automatic writing" by demons. Does God give prophecies to people in such a way that they just write what they think? (I really don't know the answer to this and hope someone comments.)

Finally, doesn't this just tickle your ears? Wouldn't it be so wonderful to believe that America was going to be strong, moral, and tuned in to God once again? Wouldn't it be just marvelous if evil were vanquished and God's people rose up in revival? I think there will be an end time harvest, but it will come out of pain, not prosperity. God will vanquish evil Himself when He comes. Until then, the enemy will look like he's winning for a while.

Greek Girl

P.S. I believe this guy is sincere, but this isn't from God. I will pray for him and for Rick to figure this out.

I think he is using the word systems in place of mountains. As in the 7 mountains that Christian Dominionist believe we have to take over in order to pave the way for JESUS to return.

The idea that some are above others is completely NAR..Rick Joyner teaches that garbage and they guy even mentioned Joyner.

I have NOT been praying against the current "regime" I have been praying that people would turn from wickedness and turn their hearts back to JESUS and to their families and repent.

I found this whole idea that trump is somehow anointed of GOD disturbing. And if Trump is Nebuchadnezzar...well folks then we are in Babylon and being punished not about to be rewarded.
Old 04-28-2016, 10:34 PM

Now you have to read this, goes right along with the prophecy of Trump being the new POTUS

God Bless

http://z3news.com/w/trump-chosen-two-years-ago/
Old 04-29-2016, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
Now you have to read this, goes right along with the prophecy of Trump being the new POTUS

God Bless

I think Joannie Stahl believes in the pre-trib rapture doctrine. I heard her recently on tribulation radio, and it seems that she does. Does this nullify her prophecy's? Maybe, maybe not..................
Old 04-29-2016, 05:15 AM

Usually she posts dreams, but this post says nothing about it being a dream. So did this really happen?

I couldn't help but wonder if the man was actually an angel.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 04-29-2016, 08:41 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Really happened

She posted it on Z3 News today, but I heard this a while back -- maybe on a youtube video. It really happened. She was some kind of secretary for a super-high-up military/political club or something. Who knows if this guy really knows, but it is obvious that he THINKS he knows what is going to happen and is maybe starting to feel guilty about people being caught off-guard...?

I have thought about the ____-trib situation for a while, and lately, I have become less dogmatic. The one thing I know for sure is that it will happen EXACTLY like the Bible says it will. We just may not know what that looks like exactly until after it happens. The only pre-tribbers I worry about are those that follow the pre-trib channels on youtube right now. I graze a lot on youtube (well, I did before I got burned recently, so now I'm more cautious). Some of them are practically in a frenzy that He is coming back soon -- like within the next couple of months. If/when this doesn't happen, they could be so disappointed that it derails their faith. I pray against that for them.

Greek Girl
Old 04-29-2016, 02:08 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post

God Bless

This link has many article that are PRO NAR.

So be warned.

Old 04-30-2016, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsefeathers View Post
This Dude is a for profit prophet. I am surprised Rick Wiles bothered to interview him.

From the photo on his Personal Prophecy page:

“A true Prophet of God will not tell you what to do, he will only tell you what to expect.”

From his Newsletter page:

Allow me to Explain the Difference!
Prophecy vs. Apostolic Decree - What is the difference
Your offering of $77.00 and Your Email describing your need are REQUIRED before I can go into prayer to find God's guidance and direction for your miracle and impartation of His grace and favor.

There is much more but won't waste time or forum space on it.
This "personal prophecy" stuff reminds me of fortune tellers. I would steer clear of it - especially when the "prophet" is asking for money. I can't believe the Lord would be happy with this.....
Old 05-05-2016, 08:49 PM

Prophecies of Donald Trump, White House and Barack Obama - Rich Vera with Sid Roth.

This Video is 20:14 long, but Donald Trump and Obama are mentioned at 15:13 mark, but you be the judge, and with that said, I suggest you watch the entire video. This is just another Trump prophesy, you decide if it's true or false, you can bet there will be more.
The real test of faith is where do you stand as a believer, because it's going to get very hard to not be deceived, by Satan as the end approaches.

God Bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8MpKSAyzos
Old 05-06-2016, 07:06 AM

There is plenty of prophetic end times Youtube "clutter" to confuse everyone. But isn't knowing the future something the world seeks after?

Why don't we just trust our souls to the Alpha and Omega rather trying to figure it all out? And I say this as one who over the past 35 years has received numerous prophetic words and several dreams about events and individuals that came true over the course of time.

If God gives us that "warning" we are duty bound as watchmen to proclaim it regardless of opposition. But there just seems to be too many well-meaning (?) folks jumping on the bandwagon these days with their own brand name...

just my thoughts

God bless you Nathan and Donna

M

"In essentials unity, in non-essentials liberty, in all things charity." Rupertus Meldenius

Last edited by m1key; 05-06-2016 at 10:25 AM.