Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 05-09-2016, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
Donald Trump POTUS

Listen now. What do you think.

God Bless

http://www.trunews.com/trunews-04181...ylor-gods-man/

I personally think it's false prophecy. I think Hillary Clinton will be the next president, unfortunately.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:17 AM

I guess this is the best place to pose my thoughts and questions about prophecies.

I wanted our church body to get serious about prayer and repentance and
offered to hold prayer meetings in my home. My pastor was somewhat
reluctant b/c he said he has seen or heard of many prayer meetings getting
really flaky. He agreed we could devote one Wed. night Bible study a month
to prayer.

We have been doing that. After hearing Augusto Perez' prophecy and call for
specific prayer this election cycle I shared that with the prayer group,
along with confessing I had just been accepting things are going to keep
getting worse and not warring against it. My pastor said he would not want
to pray anything contrary to God's will. We are supposed to pray "Thy
Kingdom come" and prayer against the coming of the New World Order would
delay His Kingdom coming. So, how do we pray then?

It makes sense to me that prophecies are given today so Christians can pray for what God wants to do and against what the evil ones want to do. I have been praying God destroys the evil system in this country without a complete destruction of everything here. If the US loses power the antichrist can still do his thing in Europe or the Middle East.
Old 05-11-2016, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Here is the link to the man who confirmed to Mark the firefighter that he had an angel with him.

http://www.propheticministries.org/y...l_prophecy.htm
I can get one-on-one prophetic counseling for only $301.00?
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 05-11-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
I guess this is the best place to pose my thoughts and questions about prophecies.

I wanted our church body to get serious about prayer and repentance and
offered to hold prayer meetings in my home. My pastor was somewhat
reluctant b/c he said he has seen or heard of many prayer meetings getting
really flaky. He agreed we could devote one Wed. night Bible study a month
to prayer.

We have been doing that. After hearing Augusto Perez' prophecy and call for
specific prayer this election cycle I shared that with the prayer group,
along with confessing I had just been accepting things are going to keep
getting worse and not warring against it. My pastor said he would not want
to pray anything contrary to God's will. We are supposed to pray "Thy
Kingdom come" and prayer against the coming of the New World Order would
delay His Kingdom coming. So, how do we pray then?

It makes sense to me that prophecies are given today so Christians can pray for what God wants to do and against what the evil ones want to do. I have been praying God destroys the evil system in this country without a complete destruction of everything here. If the US loses power the antichrist can still do his thing in Europe or the Middle East.
Thinking of Jesus' words in prayer before he was to be betrayed: Mat 26:39

"And he went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt."

Pray for what you would like to be, but then remember to say not my will but yours, Lord.

I also don't see this nation getting out of judgement unless we as the church all repent. I don't see that happening. Many churches have left their first love and have followed after other things. Sad to see and watch.

So I pray that people will repent and turn back to God.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 05-11-2016, 08:35 PM

That's good Serena. Pray what we hope for but say not my will but your's. I guess part of my hope is that a critical number of Christians will pray and repent. We don't know what that number is nor will we be able to count the number.
I wonder how many are aware of what happened this Saturday at Churchill Downs. My sister emailed me this "A very sobering (to me) thing happened at the Derby this year. Most of the day was sunny and calm. Lady Antebellum sang the national anthem just before the Woodford Reserve Turf Classic (the race before the Derby). Just as they started singing, the skies opened up, with a huge downpour and strong winds. People were scattering for cover, programs and cups were flying around. The wind was so hard it blew up a large sign or something that spooked Grand Tito who was in the paddock for the Turf Classic. He hit his head on the saddling stall wall and had to be scratched (he's fine). Right after they finished singing the anthem, the storm passed and the sun came out again and no more wind.

I firmly believe our nation is in grave and immediate danger. Don't know if it's the elections, the Tea Party take-over of the Republican conservative Christians, North Korea with nukes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, or something else. I'm thinking I don't need to know. The comforting thing is it must be something reversible or he wouldn't be asking us to pray. His message to me is simple, to pray that his children return to the Lord, and that God shed his grace on our country."
Old 05-12-2016, 06:19 AM

Reminded me of two dreams I had last year.

First is what I had already shared but I was in Parliament House in the Senate room with a Candle nearly burned out sitting on the central table and I trimmed the wick and drained the excess wax to keep it burning longer, then I was on the balcony and all the politicians entered and took their seats and Julie Bishop dressed in a red royal Chinese robe with a straw hat approached the microphone and asked everyone to rise to observe the National Anthem. And when the Introduction of 'Advance Australia Fair' played the candle on the table snuffed out.

The Second dream was I was in a park and everyone kids and adults were having fun and I can smell the barbecue and see some dads cooking and I noticed the clouds were gathering and getting darker and filling the sky and the wind is starting to get strong and started to rain.

As the rain gets heavier I noticed nearly everyone who were present panicked and sought shelter under a large camping Gazebo which was only pegged to the grass and some of the adults were calling to me but I turned and ran to a Pergola which was build on a solid cement foundation and had a solid wood frame and tin roof.

And I noticed there was a robed man with wounds on His hands was there too and only a two other adults and a child present and the winds were getting stronger, the rain became hailstones and I saw the Gazebo got ripped out of the ground and the hail pelted everyone who screamed in horror until they're motionless on the ground like dead bodies, men women and children.
Old 05-12-2016, 08:42 AM

Quote:
That's good Serena. Pray what we hope for but say not my will but your's. I guess part of my hope is that a critical number of Christians will pray and repent. We don't know what that number is nor will we be able to count the number.
I wonder how many are aware of what happened this Saturday at Churchill Downs. My sister emailed me this "A very sobering (to me) thing happened at the Derby this year. Most of the day was sunny and calm. Lady Antebellum sang the national anthem just before the Woodford Reserve Turf Classic (the race before the Derby). Just as they started singing, the skies opened up, with a huge downpour and strong winds. People were scattering for cover, programs and cups were flying around. The wind was so hard it blew up a large sign or something that spooked Grand Tito who was in the paddock for the Turf Classic. He hit his head on the saddling stall wall and had to be scratched (he's fine). Right after they finished singing the anthem, the storm passed and the sun came out again and no more wind.

I firmly believe our nation is in grave and immediate danger. Don't know if it's the elections, the Tea Party take-over of the Republican conservative Christians, North Korea with nukes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, or something else. I'm thinking I don't need to know. The comforting thing is it must be something reversible or he wouldn't be asking us to pray. His message to me is simple, to pray that his children return to the Lord, and that God shed his grace on our country."
I can see it as of the election is part of it. The people that we have to vote for will both bring much damage to our nation. We don't have a good option out there. God's judgement is here and we have to stay in the Lord and the power of His might. Cause their is no other to go to. Never has been. What happened at the derby calls this out loud and clear. But who will listen.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 05-19-2016, 11:25 AM

200 Stranded Marines Needed A Plane Ride Home, Here's How Donald Trump Responded

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanp...lane-14727522/
Old 05-19-2016, 07:28 PM

This is what I have told friends and relatives I believe: Trump is a loose canon. Should he become President what he does depends on whether God can bless this nation because His people repent and pray for a deliverance we do not deserve. If people see Trump as their savior rather than God, he could become another Hitler. If we return to God, Trump could negotiate a better end for this nation than what has been planned. It is up to us.
Old 05-19-2016, 10:34 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
This is what I have told friends and relatives I believe: Trump is a loose canon. Should he become President what he does depends on whether God can bless this nation because His people repent and pray for a deliverance we do not deserve. If people see Trump as their savior rather than God, he could become another Hitler. If we return to God, Trump could negotiate a better end for this nation than what has been planned. It is up to us.
Well said.