The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Old 06-13-2016, 10:27 PM

Default Deception

Are we witnessing the truth, or are we looking at deception, you decide, after watching these two short videos?

God Bless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la4GCxEhaGs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVR_lqbKYxA
Old 06-13-2016, 10:44 PM
Mod-er-rator

Don't know if these you tube videos are valid or not.......

So for now, this thread will go into the Courtyard until more information can be authenticated by the OP, arrowcreek.

First video is by ___________? No one named.

Second video is by DAHBOO77, who is not a reliable source.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 06-15-2016, 12:52 PM

I think the questions are valid, but in a world awash in deception, it is hard to tell the intentional lies from the accidental drive-by lie.

Lord Jesus, guide us in the days to come.
Old 06-15-2016, 12:53 PM

HisDoulas... valid in the sense that there are important points discussed. I don't know about the validity of the OP you are concerned about.
Old 06-15-2016, 08:37 PM

This is the main reason I opened this thread, deception is everywhere. All of us better be well aware of what's going on, and I don't see this in the Christian community, at least no one is addressing this subject.

I see Nathan is talking about deception with choices in our coming presidential election, that's fine I'm all for that, but it goes way beyond, what president we vote for, we are now living in the middle of deception, Matthew 24:24.

Don't be surprised when some one knocks on your door and says, come get on the bus we have good news there handing out food, down the street at Walmart, of course if your hungry, and no food in the house, you will have to be ready to make a quick decision, but the wrong one could place you in a government FEMA camp. I'm just using this as example.

But to many Christians don't seem to know what time it is, deception is all around us how do you handle it? The answers are not in the TV you watch or the Internet you watch and read, and everybody has a book they want to sell you, so many say well Google says this or that really.

I was talking to a guy the other day about a certain subject matter, and we could not agree on it, so he pulls out his iPhone, and just says Google what is the answer to this question, and Google gives him there answer, and there you have it he said, so now I'm suppose to except that as the truth?

Hitler said if you lie to the people, and you continue to repeat that same lie over and over and over the people will just excepted it as fact, this happened in Germany in the days leading up to world war ll.

Question are we now living in the days leading up to world war lll, and are we witnessing even more deception in all phases of life as we struggle to fine the real truth?

I think so, we all need to study the Word of God, Psalm 91 is good to memorize, and pray and listen to the Holy Spirit that lives within us all as believers, be ready for most of anything as the days get shorter.

God Bless
Old 06-16-2016, 04:40 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default A similar topic

Quote:
But to many Christians don't seem to know what time it is, deception is all around us how do you handle it? The answers are not in the TV you watch or the Internet you watch and read, and everybody has a book they want to sell you, so many say well Google says this or that really.
I was just thinking something similar this morning about evil. It's getting harder and harder to avoid -- like dodging rice at a wedding. On another thread, we talked about how even watching the "oldies but goodies" from television have a measure of wicked ideas. The new stuff is absolutely blatant. Evil and deception are permeating every facet of our lives. I think you're right when you say that Psalm 91 (hiding under His wings) is the answer.

Greek Girl
Old 06-16-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
This is the main reason I opened this thread, deception is everywhere. All of us better be well aware of what's going on, and I don't see this in the Christian community, at least no one is addressing this subject.

I see Nathan is talking about deception with choices in our coming presidential election, that's fine I'm all for that, but it goes way beyond, what president we vote for, we are now living in the middle of deception, Matthew 24:24.

Don't be surprised when some one knocks on your door and says, come get on the bus we have good news there handing out food, down the street at Walmart, of course if your hungry, and no food in the house, you will have to be ready to make a quick decision, but the wrong one could place you in a government FEMA camp. I'm just using this as example.

I was talking to a guy the other day about a certain subject matter, and we could not agree on it, so he pulls out his iPhone, and just says Google what is the answer to this question, and Google gives him there answer, and there you have it he said, so now I'm suppose to except that as the truth?

Hitler said if you lie to the people, and you continue to repeat that same lie over and over and over the people will just excepted it as fact, this happened in Germany in the days leading up to world war ll.

Question are we now living in the days leading up to world war lll, and are we witnessing even more deception in all phases of life as we struggle to fine the real truth?

I think so, we all need to study the Word of God, Psalm 91 is good to memorize, and pray and listen to the Holy Spirit that lives within us all as believers, be ready for most of anything as the days get shorter.

God Bless
Very good post brother. I totally agree.
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 06-16-2016, 09:21 AM

Default Agreement

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesToSee View Post
Very good post brother. I totally agree.
I did not watch the youtubes, but the statement you made(arrowcreek) is right IMHO. PERILOUS TIMES are at our doorstep, right now. We may not make it to the elections this fall -that is what I believe-but if we do, my forecast is that hillary from hell will be shammed in and the current resident of 1600 Penn. Ave. will go out to conquer the world. The other one is a diversion and false flag . What else would we expect from an immoral reality show host scumbag. Think about it!!!
Blessings,
Ken(messy)
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. KJV
Old 06-17-2016, 06:53 AM

This article posted in The Daily Sheeple about the Orlando Shooting does not make since to me, but searching for the real truth may never surface either. One thing for sure what ever happened there, has given the Government, another step closer, to taking control of our Guns, who is allowed to even own a gun, will be the next move. It will soon come to complete control, only the bad guys will have guns, our second amendment rights will be removed.

God Bless

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/paul-...-bodies_062016
Old 06-17-2016, 07:46 AM

Yes the Orlando shooting sure sounds like another false flag. We are being lied to and the majority of folks just accept it as truth.
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?