The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Old 06-18-2016, 12:44 AM

Exclamation Incident at Orlando (Trust but Verify) + More

I thought this was an exceptionally informative and riveting Christian BTR program about a current event, but this might be the better place to share it down here in the R-hole.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tin_foi...ust-but-verify
Old 06-18-2016, 09:07 AM

It wouldn't play
Old 06-18-2016, 11:45 AM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
It wouldn't play
Some browsers won't play BTR. Try another browser or download the mp3 file by using the little white symbol on top right that looks like Mickey Mouse ears or something, right-click and save. BTR is like pulling teeth sometimes, but has some good stuff along with much bad.
Old 06-18-2016, 01:42 PM
Mod-er-rator

Patrick, can't get your link to work; neither on several devices nor several browsers.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 06-19-2016, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
Patrick, can't get your link to work; neither on several devices nor several browsers.
Works fine for me...maybe God doesn't want it here so you can delete the thread if you want to. Or maybe you can just navigate to the "Tin Foil Hat Club" show on the Blog Talk Radio site. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 06-19-2016, 07:40 PM

I was able to listen to it. They covered a lot of information. Definitely a lot of truth in it. Thanks for posting it Patrick.
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 06-19-2016, 08:36 PM

It wasn't working this morning. But it is working now.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 06-20-2016, 09:16 PM

Thumbs up Eye opening

Thank you Patrick for the story. I just listened to it here in Okinawa, Japan. It works fine. The Orlando Shooting was staged, no way around it. They want our guns badly. I think the Church should step up and call out our government and media on these bold faced lies and criminal behavior on their part.
Old 06-21-2016, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityofTruth View Post
Thank you Patrick for the story. I just listened to it here in Okinawa, Japan. It works fine. The Orlando Shooting was staged, no way around it. They want our guns badly. I think the Church should step up and call out our government and media on these bold faced lies and criminal behavior on their part.
Chuck Baldwin is beginning to do that. His most recent Facebook post questions the official story and several other potential false flags.
Old 06-21-2016, 06:40 AM

Thanks for posting! It worked great for me. I wish more in the so-called church would speak up! Truth has fallen in the streets.................