The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Old 07-05-2016, 10:26 PM

Default Beast System?

I'm a believer in Jesus Christ I'm not into Religion, If you have eyes to see, and ears to hear, then you just maybe, want to hear what Ken Klein had to say about our NWO in 2001. Now we are in 2016/2017 I to feel it's way later than we think.

No I'm no big follower of Ken's and Please no bad replies, we all need to Wake-up it's here and it's happening right now, the world around you is rapidly coming to a close as written in the Book of Revelations.

You might want to take a listen to this presentation. One thing it really clears up and that is the subject of... who is the BEAST. This whole Brexit thing is really making it interesting right now.

Beginning at about the 32 minute mark, the discussion begins about The Beast that comes out of the Sea. The Beast is speaking about an Empire. There are seven of them over the course of history. Then the Beast receives a head wound. Remember, they are Kingdoms, right?

Why is it that the Beast that receives the head wound is now being spoken about as a man receiving the head wound when all of the other Beasts were Kingdoms? Because somebody messed with it's meaning and changed it from it's original teaching. Now, all of a sudden we have had our churches saying that a man is the Beast that will receive the "head wound". When you go back to it's original meaning, it is not speaking of a man but a Kingdom; the final Kingdom.

Listen to it all and you will see just how little we really understand of what the Bible is telling us until we associate it with the past history, on-going history and where it will all end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDV5yIMOmhc

Last edited by arrowcreek; 07-05-2016 at 10:38 PM.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:44 AM

Ok brother, this is the first time I've heard about this and I must say that it got my attention. Especially when you think about how the pre-tribulation rapture teaching was also something that was introduced to deceive many Christians. Thanks for posting this.
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 07-07-2016, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesToSee View Post
Ok brother, this is the first time I've heard about this and I must say that it got my attention. Especially when you think about how the pre-tribulation rapture teaching was also something that was introduced to deceive many Christians. Thanks for posting this.

I,m with you Eyes To See, when I was saved and a new Born Again Christian, God placed me right in the middle of these older wise brethren, who taught me to take Gods word as a whole book.

I would set and listen for hour as they took me through Gods word, and warned me of things that are now taking place in the news today.

I reported all of this in my Testimony here on WMC

God Bless

My Story Part 3 & 4

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30680

Last edited by arrowcreek; 07-07-2016 at 05:12 PM.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post

No I'm no big follower of Ken's and Please no bad replies........
Dear arrowcreek:

Do not tell the membership how to respond to your postings.

If you do not want a member's comment posted that is contrary to yours then you need to refrain from making the thread or the posting.

HisDoulas

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 07-07-2016, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
Dear arrowcreek:

Do not tell the membership how to respond to your postings.

If you do not want a member's comment posted that is contrary to yours then you need to refrain from making the thread or the posting.

HisDoulas

Sorry never ment to tell you anything on what you want to post, in fact I want to hear your thoughts, that's what it's all about.
Just keep the replies in a Christian manner without hate, was all I was implying.

Sorry if anybody took it another way.

God Bless
Old 07-08-2016, 04:31 AM

Default The Bible says.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
I'm a believer in Jesus Christ I'm not into Religion, If you have eyes to see, and ears to hear, then you just maybe, want to hear what Ken Klein had to say about our NWO in 2001. Now we are in 2016/2017 I to feel it's way later than we think.

No I'm no big follower of Ken's and Please no bad replies, we all need to Wake-up it's here and it's happening right now, the world around you is rapidly coming to a close as written in the Book of Revelations.

You might want to take a listen to this presentation. One thing it really clears up and that is the subject of... who is the BEAST. This whole Brexit thing is really making it interesting right now.

Beginning at about the 32 minute mark, the discussion begins about The Beast that comes out of the Sea. The Beast is speaking about an Empire. There are seven of them over the course of history. Then the Beast receives a head wound. Remember, they are Kingdoms, right?

Why is it that the Beast that receives the head wound is now being spoken about as a man receiving the head wound when all of the other Beasts were Kingdoms? Because somebody messed with it's meaning and changed it from it's original teaching. Now, all of a sudden we have had our churches saying that a man is the Beast that will receive the "head wound". When you go back to it's original meaning, it is not speaking of a man but a Kingdom; the final Kingdom.

Listen to it all and you will see just how little we really understand of what the Bible is telling us until we associate it with the past history, on-going history and where it will all end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDV5yIMOmhc
Hi Arrowcreek ,

The Bible says that the beast is a " HE ", a male person. Daniel Chapters 7, 8, 9, 11. Revelation 13 and following. 2 Thess. 2( the man of sin and lawlessness. And many other places.

I am sticking with what the BIBLE really says and looking for a "king", a male ruler !! Just saying.

Christian love and blessing to you,
Ken
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. KJV
Old 07-08-2016, 09:24 AM

I believe the beast is a system, but Daniel talks about the little horn who will lead that system before Jesus returns. I have a hard time with saying the false prophet is the US and UK system, because what is like a prophet in that system?
Old 07-08-2016, 07:02 PM

Default System?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
I believe the beast is a system, but Daniel talks about the little horn who will lead that system before Jesus returns. I have a hard time with saying the false prophet is the US and UK system, because what is like a prophet in that system?
Where does the Bible talk about a "system"?
Ken
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. KJV
Old 07-08-2016, 07:11 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy49 View Post
Where does the Bible talk about a "system"?
Ken
Precisely, Ken.

So, M.W. are you or do you subscribe to dominion-ist thinking?

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 07-09-2016, 08:32 AM

I don't subscribe to any system of theology nor do I know what dominionism is all about. The system was described in the video that prompted these replies. Bible refers to empires as beasts and Babylon is a whole system of religious, political and economic controls.