The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Old 07-13-2016, 03:11 PM

Default Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians

Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/conten...der-christians

Warning: This site is Anti Right Wing/Anti Conservative…and most likely Anti Christian
Old 07-13-2016, 03:37 PM

Angry "Pokemon, (pronounced POH-kaymahn), is short for Pocket Demons."

Excerpt from:http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news1099/pokemon.html

"Pokemon, (pronounced POH-kaymahn), is short for pocket demons. The Devil loving phenomenon began in Japan over 20 years ago. A young boy summoned an evil demon to kill his entire family because they wouldn't buy him a stick of chewing gum at the supermarket. The demon came, and brought with it, other pokemons who jumped into the parents mouths while they were sleeping, and lodged themselves in their tracheas, suffocating an entire family, and setting the boy free to steal their money and buy gum.

"The whole idea behind Pokemon is to show a child that they can become a "powerful evil force, and they don't have to listen to their parents.'' Landover occult expert, Jonathan Edwards said. "Kids look for different Pokemon demons, find them and utilize their specific powers to create chaos in the home. It can be extremely violent, and the liberal media does not want anyone to know how many families have been torn apart since this menace began. The ultimate goal for a child is to collect them, and once they've collected all of them, they can have anything they wish for. In most cases, the child wishes for complete control over his entire family. The pokemons approach in the still of night, entering the parents mouths and lodging themselves in their tracheas until they suffocate. They then scurry off quietly and return to their masters bed. When authorities arrive, they are shocked to see no evidence of foul play. They observe only a smiling child, fast asleep, surrounded by stuffed animals and 'innocent little' Pokemons."
Old 07-14-2016, 08:00 AM
Mod-er-rator

Don't think it is harmless as folks are trying saying. To quote a friend:

Quote:
The Pokemon Go game, is nothing more, than a Beta test on the public, to see how well the public will accept an Oculus Rift AI O.S. ..........A very dangerous and intense virtual reality OS Program. It promises to revolutionize the video gaming system. I have tried a weak version, and it took me thirty minutes, to come back to reality, and that was after only two minutes of usage.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 07-15-2016, 04:51 AM

Default Two men fall off a cliff while playing pokemon go.

Really?

Quote:
One of the men told sheriffs’ deputies that he and his friend were playing the smartphone augmented-reality game Pokemon Go when they fell over the bluff's edge, according to the San Diego Union Tribune. Pupping said she could not confirm the report. The names of the victims were not released.

Pupping says one of the men tumbled about 50 feet. His companion fell about 80 to 90 feet, landing on the beach below. “The fire department had to extricate them with ropes and harnesses and such,” said Pupping.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/two...L&ocid=up97dhp
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 07-15-2016, 07:55 AM

Default Oculus Rift Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
Don't think it is harmless as folks are trying saying. To quote a friend:
The Pokemon Go game, is nothing more, than a Beta test on the public, to see how well the public will accept an Oculus Rift AI O.S. ..........A very dangerous and intense virtual reality OS Program. It promises to revolutionize the video gaming system. I have tried a weak version, and it took me thirty minutes, to come back to reality, and that was after only two minutes of usage.
K, HisDoulas…I have heard a little about Oculus Rift, but didn't know much so I went to YouTube and saw a demo that said "The Hospital" and decided to watch it….actually watching people watch it and see their reactions.
This is really going to take people off the deep end…I would never watch something like that with the whole headset on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5elKiu8wz6s

I need a funny cat video after seeing this...
Old 07-17-2016, 09:00 AM
Mod-er-rator

Default Putin To Ban Pokemon GO From Russia Due To Links To CIA

Quote:
Putin, who has promised to destroy the New World Order in 2016, believes the augmented reality smartphone game is a case of wolf in sheep’s clothing.

The game hasn’t been released in Russia yet, however some Russian Pokemon fans have gained access and have started playing the game in Moscow, prompting Putin to warn them to stay away from his residence and government buildings over security fears.

http://yournewswire.com/putin-to-ban...-links-to-cia/

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 07-17-2016, 10:59 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnInTheFaith View Post
hullo fam!
My mom pointed me at this article and I want to be open and honest. I do like pokemon, I mean more when i was a kid, so I suppose this is a tough pill to swallow.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury..... I propose that the interview in which Satoshi Tajiri says he was rebelling against his christian parents is FAKE.

I will let you decide, but it struck me as odd that he had christian parents at all. Christianity is a minority in the eastern world, sooooo I wanted to fact check it. Everyone in the comments of that article said it's fake, and this is supposedly the REAL article that interview comes from.

http://edition.cnn.com/ASIANOW/time/...nterview1.html
here's another one
http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2040095,00.html

It's always suspicious when people reference an interview without providing the correct documentation
Hello Shawn. I am probably in the minority in my thinking. I don't think it is the 'devil" per se.
I just think it
is a bit ridiculous to go all over town and country chasing invisible little guys.

And quite dangerous. People are trespassing on others properties, falling off of cliffs and running into streets. That is just plain stupid.

Maybe the curse of the game is stupidity...I don't get it?

But the data gathering aspect...totally plausible.

Maybe a trojan horse?

And hey Shawn. Good for you. Always seek the documentation for what you are researching. Who What Where When Why and How...it makes you a smarter person to do so. Keep up the good fight and keep your eyes on JESUS.
Old 07-17-2016, 04:07 PM

People have gone mad upon their idols! Grown men and women wasting time on this nonsense? It's insane!!!!!
Old 08-11-2016, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless in the Sierras View Post
Landoverbaptist is a satire website, and in regards to Christianity, it's mocking fundamentalist Christians. "Unsaved unwelcome!" is part of their tagline.

In regards to Pokemon, it seems I'm in the minority here, but I've played the games before and the phone game. When you get that many people participating in something, there's bound to be a few stupid people playing too. Since it's so popular, a lot of news sites will latch on to whatever brings an audience. Pokemon Go doesn't cause car accidents or people walking off cliffs. That's people not paying attention or just plain breaking the law. (Playing while driving?!) From the very beginning of release, the app had a message on the loading screen to be aware of your surroundings.

As for churches being Pokestops, my little church is a Pokestop. I sometimes see people stopping by to "collect" supplies. Like someone else previously mentioned, you can say hello or invite them to a church event. Otherwise, they're harmless and are usually just kids and teenagers that go on their way.

Last edited by Liz; 08-11-2016 at 04:41 PM.
Old 08-12-2016, 07:46 AM

Default got sense?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
Thanks for posting, HisDoulas. This is the second time I have said this on the forum "Putin seems a much more logical man than Obama. I almost said moral but I will not go that far. I am sure that Putin is immoral and O is just, for sure, devilish and AMORAL.

God help the real Christians in the good old USA.

Churndash said it succinctly and so right in my opinion.

Thanks for that link. It looks like a good one. I saved it as a favorite!!

Blessings,
Messy49(Barb and Ken)
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. KJV

Last edited by Messy49; 08-12-2016 at 07:48 AM. Reason: commas