The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Preparation

Old 07-16-2016, 06:02 AM

Default Civil unrest and martial law

I've been pondering on what to do when civil unrest, martial law, and FEMA camps come into play. Please brethren, share your thoughts with me on this.

We live about 5 blocks north of where the "hood" is, so when racial stuff starts exploding here, it will be in our neighborhood within a matter of minutes. If martial law is declared, there is nowhere to run in this area. We cannot escape to the mountains, etc. A few years ago, I already made up my mind that I am not going to run when things break loose. That being said, I'm now pondering on what the godly response is to the scenarios below. I would like to hear feedback from you with your insights.

1. When martial law is declared, and they try to take your guns and ammo, what will be your response?

2. Will it be a godly response to be prepared to shoot those who wish to take our guns and ammo so we can no longer protect our families?

3. What is the godly response when they want to take us to a FEMA camp or somewhere similar?

4. When the Mark goes into effect, and you don't plan to be on the run, is it ungodly to stand your ground and fight back when they come for you?

Feel free to add your own questions so we can all hash this out and help one another in finding godly solutions to what is coming.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 07-16-2016, 09:00 AM

1. When martial law is declared, and they try to take your guns and ammo, what will be your response?

Run and hide with my Guns & Ammo before they come…hopefully

2. Will it be a godly response to be prepared to shoot those who wish to take our guns and ammo so we can no longer protect our families?

Godly…hmmm….I'll probably shoot

3. What is the godly response when they want to take us to a FEMA camp or somewhere similar?

SHOOT, STAB, BITE THEIR CAROTID ARTERY OUT….FIGHT TO THE DEATH…I AIN'T GOIN TO NO CAMP, TRAIN, STADIUM ETC….AND PRAY THAT CHEESEBURGERS RAIN DOWN FROM HEAVEN…They will probably get people to come to camps by offering them food?

4. When the Mark goes into effect, and you don't plan to be on the run, is it ungodly to stand your ground and fight back when they come for you?

NO…STAND YOUR GROUND….BAM, SMACK, SHOOT EM

BTW….The No Toilet Paper thread….now that really worries me. Dying fast, or slowly dying without toilet paper, water, etc,….hmmmm

Last edited by Sleepless in the Sierras; 07-16-2016 at 09:07 AM. Reason: added info
Old 07-16-2016, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepless in the Sierras View Post

Run and hide with my Guns & Ammo before they come…hopefully

Godly…hmmm….I'll probably shoot

SHOOT, STAB, BITE THEIR CAROTID ARTERY OUT….FIGHT TO THE DEATH…I AIN'T GOIN TO NO CAMP, TRAIN, STADIUM ETC….AND PRAY THAT CHEESEBURGERS RAIN DOWN FROM HEAVEN…They will probably get people to come to camps by offering them food?

NO…STAND YOUR GROUND….BAM, SMACK, SHOOT EM

BTW….The No Toilet Paper thread….now that really worries me. Dying fast, or slowly dying without toilet paper, water, etc,….hmmmm
The no toilet paper got me laughing out lol.

Anyway there is the family cloth. Or everyone can have their own cloth. Oh but having the family cloth and no water. Maybe it would be good to have a stream near by. Or better yet have a stream where some water is redirected to your house in secret.

Now how to do that.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 07-16-2016, 09:53 AM

Renee, right now I have been thinking that I would play it by hear and try to follow what the Holy Spirit says to do.

Now if I am wrong. Then forgive me. But I do know that the Holy Spirit will never do you wrong. He may just get you out of there just on time are right before things start up. If you listen and follow what He says to do when He says to do it. Cause if you wait it may be too late. Just saying.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 07-16-2016, 11:06 AM

Renee, is moving away from the area out of the question?
Old 07-16-2016, 11:27 AM

Default Re

I would first ask the LORD to make me invisible, I know He can do that, but if it didn't happen I would evade as much as possible, then resist as much as possible, do whatever it takes to avoid going to a camp even getting shot, but keeping God's peace at center would be most important to what determines the outcome.

Hats off to the Chinese for inventing toilet paper, but that would be the least of my worries at a time like this.

Last edited by Patrick H.; 07-16-2016 at 11:29 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-16-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsefeathers View Post
Renee, is moving away from the area out of the question?
Absolutely yes -- out of the question.

One thing that keeps going through my mind is that I'd rather stand my ground and die by gunshot wound than having my head whacked off or being burned alive. I have even discussed this with a friend who is a police officer. He is in agreement -- to die by gunshot wound would be preferable.

One thing I think we ALL ought to be praying is that the eyes of the military and local law enforcement are opened to see what is really happening, that they will have the courage to do what is right, rather than what is expected of them by TPTB.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 07-17-2016, 03:55 AM

Default Later

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee M View Post
Absolutely yes -- out of the question.

One thing that keeps going through my mind is that I'd rather stand my ground and die by gunshot wound than having my head whacked off or being burned alive. I have even discussed this with a friend who is a police officer. He is in agreement -- to die by gunshot wound would be preferable.

One thing I think we ALL ought to be praying is that the eyes of the military and local law enforcement are opened to see what is really happening, that they will have the courage to do what is right, rather than what is expected of them by TPTB.
Still mulling you questions and concern over. Praying and searching the Bible for good answer.

Blessings,
Ken and Barb
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. KJV
Old 07-17-2016, 07:08 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Good thread

Thanks for starting this thread! I think it's something we all need to think about.

My husband WILL NOT be going to a FEMA camp, and you can take his gun out of his cold, dead hands. I'm more on the fence. I know that if (God forbid) I'm ever attacked at random, I WILL NOT go to a second location. I would rather sit there and let someone shoot me than be taken away. The FEMA camp question is a little trickier because what if there is God's work to be done there? Now, I know that I'm no Corrie ten Boom, but I would like to think that if God has work for me at a camp that I would be willing to do that for Him. I do, however, pray that God will never put me into a situation that HE is not planning to handle for me. Ha ha.

Just about every time we go to Costco, I come home with another giant pack of TP. I think I feel another trip coming on...

Greek Girl
Old 07-17-2016, 02:32 PM

What bothers me most about sounding the warnings of judgment through martial law and wars is how discouraging it must be for young people. They want to grow up and have families and careers and then hear things like FEMA camps and tyranny in their future. So I look for what could be encouraging to them as believers in Christ.
Does not Ephesians 4:13 & 14 say we will one day come into the unity of the faith and knowledge of the Son of God, into the fullness of Christ, no more tossed to and fro with every wind of doctrine by deceivers? Currently, we are far from this, but I believe the remnant will awake and repent through the calamities coming upon us. Persecution will separate the wheat from the chaff and bring unity among the true believers. Then we will see God work on our behalf as He did during the Exodus from Egypt. Only instead of just Moses and Aaron working miracles, all in Christ will see His power manifest and hear the Holy Spirit's "This is the way, walk ye in it".
It is true I do not see much encouragement regarding FEMA camps under inhuman jailers among subhuman, due to their degradation, inmates as occurred in Nazi Germany. I would definitely resist captivity and bug out to the wilderness where some have prophesied there will be refugee "cities of light".
For those who cannot bug out, I would focus on hiding.