The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Health and Physical Well Being

Old 07-27-2016, 02:24 PM

Default Solar Flares

After Donna showed us the connections between solar flares and heart issues increasing, I decided to look and see if there was solar flare activity around the time my brother died. Here's what I found from March 12, 2014

http://www.space.com/25070-sun-unlea...are-video.html

"A stunning solar flare erupted from the sun Wednesday (March 12) and just narrowly missed becoming one of the strongest types of sun storms possible, NASA scientists say."

This happened TWO DAYS before my brother died of a massive heart attack. So weird to be putting these connections together!

So later today, God put me in the right place at the right time. I went down to the dept. where they prep patients for a heart cath. I was talking to coworker Kelly about the solar flare thing yesterday. I wanted her to see what I discovered about the flares that were happening just 2 days before my brother died. Another nurse, whom I worked with in the ER, heard the conversation and wanted to know more. Anyway, I was telling her about how my heart had one PVC on top of another all day last week, and how it was connected with the solar flares. As I was telling this, Dr. M was there, working on the computer. He turned around as I was talking. I said, "Do you think I'm nuts?" He said, "No. Actually, I think you are very smart, and you really need to follow up on getting your heart checked out." I told him that I see my cardiologist after work for a follow up appt. He said, "WE need you to take care of YOU!" Gotta love it when the docs love you. :-)

As for my appointment, I showed doc how many workouts I've done, how long, and what intensity they were. He said he really doesn't think it's my heart since I have no chest pain or shortness of breath. However, when discussing the PVCs from last week, he did caution me that PVCs are usually nothing serious, BUT they can be a sign of blockage. He told me if it happens again, just go to the dept. I mentioned above and they can run an EKG and see if something alarming is going on. And when we were all done, he said no more appointments needed unless something changes for me. And....he didn't charge me again! All I can say is it is the favor of God resting on me, and I am very thankful for it!

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal

Last edited by Renee M; 07-27-2016 at 03:25 PM.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:18 AM

Praise the Lord!

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 07-28-2016, 07:26 AM

That is wonderful news! To go from needing a heart cath to not even needing another visit is amazing. God is good!!!
Old 08-12-2016, 03:22 AM

Default Sun very intense

I believe the sun's rays are more intense right now than I have ever felt in my life.

This could be just the fact that I live in another state farther north and west of North Carolina, since the 2015 summer.

I do not do many activities anymore that expose my body to the sun for extended periods(like golf) so I am speaking of watering the potted plants and grilling out in the early evening hours. I notice the radiated heat from the sun is just hotter now.

Also, in the last month , I have been having more PVC's with my heart. I really wonder if the world truly isn't protected by its atmosphere as good as it used to be.

Is anyone else seeing and feeling more intensity from the sun, these days?

Blessings,
Messy49(Barb and Ken)
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. KJV
Old 08-12-2016, 04:05 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy49 View Post
I believe the sun's rays are more intense right now than I have ever felt in my life.

This could be just the fact that I live in another state farther north and west of North Carolina, since the 2015 summer.

I do not do many activities anymore that expose my body to the sun for extended periods(like golf) so I am speaking of watering the potted plants and grilling out in the early evening hours. I notice the radiated heat from the sun is just hotter now.

Also, in the last month , I have been having more PVC's with my heart. I really wonder if the world truly isn't protected by its atmosphere as good as it used to be.

Blessings,
Messy49(Barb and Ken)
Definitely.

Always been a beach bum. No more. There has been some kinda shift.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 08-12-2016, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messy49 View Post

Blessings,
Messy49(Barb and Ken)
Interesting thoughts and you are probably correct.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 08-12-2016, 06:54 AM

I have lived in MI all my life and in Northern MI for well over half of it. The last few years I have complained to the husband that the sun is hotter than it used to be. Last year, I could feel it sting on my arms even though it was 69 degrees! This year does seem worse. The husband is even feeling it now! You can feel an "intenseness" in the house when the sun is on it in the afternoons. It is a different feeling than the house merely heating up from the afternoon sun. I don't know how to explain it any other way. So much so that the husband is even commenting on it and feeling uncomfortable. He states that he can feel it radiate down onto his head and needs to move into another part of the house that is still shaded.

Lord willing, we hope to be able to build a home next year. If this be so then will have to look into something to reflect all this "stuff" back and away from the house.
Old 09-02-2016, 06:04 AM

Can't find the post someone posted I think yesterday about the sun's flares affecting us yesterday and she was having heart issues. Yesterday and now this morning I to am being affected. A tightness in the chest that requires a cough to relieve. Could be heart, could be that ole murmur kicking up into gear so I check the Planetary K-index chart that Donna linked to. Sure enough!

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/planetary-k-index

However, I don't know if that affects us here in the northern US and if it is a predictor or showing past occurrence. Also, it shows nice and green for now so I guess that should me that it wouldn't be bothering aliments?
Old 09-02-2016, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsefeathers View Post
Can't find the post someone posted I think yesterday about the sun's flares affecting us yesterday and she was having heart issues. Yesterday and now this morning I to am being affected. A tightness in the chest that requires a cough to relieve. Could be heart, could be that ole murmur kicking up into gear so I check the Planetary K-index chart that Donna linked to. Sure enough!

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/planetary-k-index

However, I don't know if that affects us here in the northern US and if it is a predictor or showing past occurrence. Also, it shows nice and green for now so I guess that should me that it wouldn't be bothering aliments?
That is the same site I use to check the levels. (Thank you Donna!) And yes, it does affect those in the northern US.

I noticed this morning, that the levels got very high again overnight. Last night, after having the PVCs one right after another, I was exhausted. I got off work early yesterday, took a nap in the afternoon, and still went to bed at 8:15. Slept over 12 hours. Thanks to Donna, I have learned to really listen to my body and not overdo it on the days when my heart is acting up.

I emailed a friend of mine this morning and told her I wonder if I am one of those who will fit the scripture that speaks of men's hearts failing them. (I have noticed recently that anytime I feel stress, those PVCs get worse.) Actually, I am ok with that, knowing what is coming down the road. If my heart fails me, I will see the face of Jesus and that will be AWESOME!!!!

After a very good night's sleep, I will be working out today because my back needs me to do so, and even more so, because I'm working a 12 tomorrow. I won't overdo it for two reasons:
1. my heart
2. that knee of mine from where I fell last Friday. It is still very purple and very sore. I'm such a klutz.

Old 09-02-2016, 07:39 AM

It just jumped to the red level....again. It's been in the red level six times since yesterday. That's not a good sign.

I have a feeling I'll be calling some Dr. Stats tomorrow.