The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Politics

Old 08-04-2016, 01:58 PM

Default Dear Khizr and Donald....

http://townhall.com/columnists/derek...onald-n2201520

Very interesting, even if I'm not a Donald fan. (And no, I'm not for Hillary either.)

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 08-04-2016, 03:18 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

I have to disagree on one point.

I think that parents who lose children in the military have sacrificed.

And can claim it as such.

Everything else I do agree with.

DT's response to Khan was just stupid...

He "sacrificed" the same by creating a company....can you even fix that....?
Old 08-04-2016, 04:07 PM
Mod-er-rator

I am Not defending Donald and his heartless remarks.

However.......there's a lot more to Khan and his background than meets the eye. He has scrubbed his business website.

Ms. Coulter is rather acidic but she makes some interesting statements about Mr. Khan and his son's associations. It is highly possible, Mr. Khan and his involvements bore some bad fruit for the father's clandestine practices. The sins of a father can be visited upon the third and fourth generation.

Just saying there is much more to this situation than a political fight between Trump and a man who just happens to speak at the DNC.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/20...html#read_more

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 08-04-2016, 04:15 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
I am Not defending Donald and his heartless remarks.

However.......there's a lot more to Khan and his background than meets the eye. He has scrubbed his business website.

Ms. Coulter is rather acidic but she makes some interesting statements about Mr. Khan and his son's associations. It is highly possible, Mr. Khan and his involvements bore some bad fruit for the father's clandestine practices. The sins of a father can be visited upon the third and fourth generation.

Just saying there is much more to this situation than a political fight between Trump and a man who just happens to speak at the DNC.

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/20...html#read_more
I am sure Khan is a really bad guy..he is friends with Hillary (let that sink in...)

But Donald's comparing the death of a son to building a business is insanity.

He could have been intelligent and addressed Khans other accusations...like explaining that he understood the constitution.

But what does he do...he attacks the guys wife for standing silently by her husband as he talks...

Come on.

How often does Melania do just that with Donald?

This is just so ridiculous.

If DT wanted to debate the guys ideas for policy, that would have been great.

Is he trying to lose?

Oh and don't get me started on the crying baby....SMH
Old 08-04-2016, 04:36 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
I am sure Khan is a really bad guy..he is friends with Hillary (let that sink in...)

But Donald's comparing the death of a son to building a business is insanity.

He could have been intelligent and addressed Khans other accusations...like explaining that he understood the constitution.

But what does he do...he attacks the guys wife for standing silently by her husband as he talks...

Come on.

How often does Melania do just that with Donald?

This is just so ridiculous.

If DT wanted to debate the guys ideas for policy, that would have been great.

Is he trying to lose?

Oh and don't get me started on the crying baby....SMH
As we know Donald is a narcissist, so whenever he perceives that he is being attacked.....he goes ballistic. There is no medium speed for Donald. And forget the niceties or having a logical discussion, that's completely out of the equation.

He reminds me of a pit pull dog.....no sniffing or sizing up his opponent. Nope, he only knows how to go for the jugular. He's a loose cannon.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 08-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
As we know Donald is a narcissist, so whenever he perceives that he is being attacked.....he goes ballistic. There is no medium speed for Donald. And forget the niceties or having a logical discussion, that's completely out of the equation.

He reminds me of a pit pull dog.....no sniffing or sizing up his opponent. Nope, he only knows how to go for the jugular. He's a loose cannon.
That is the sad truth sista
Old 10-12-2016, 11:03 PM

Quite frankly, I have reason to believe that all the world's a stage. Black IS very nearly white and white is black, from what I've seen since I've relocated out here to the west, unfortunately.
Thus, any conflict and /or flagrantly assenine behavior initiated on behalf of the Donald is not only contrived, it is most likely partially scripted. (which would also mean that the "opposing" party is in on it.)
Old 10-13-2016, 03:52 PM

Yes, there is always the possibility that Trump is trying to throw the election. That's a pretty good sinister plan. Let the sheeple think they have a choice and ensure they don't. But our Father has his own plans.