The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 08-10-2016, 01:41 PM

Default Demon visitation

I believe these demonic visitations will get more frequent and intense as we closer to the second coming of Jesus and both our Countries face God's Judgement.

The dream had started that I was living in Cowra (A country Town in Australia) and a social worker was visiting me and she was assessing me and urged me to move back into the big city like Sodom and Gomorrah. I decided to take a bus and travelled to Dubbo (A larger country town and my parents just moved there last week) I arrived my parent's new home and my sister Emily was there and she greeted me and we caught up. Then it was evening and I prepared dinner and my dad's brother (Who treated me very poorly and abused me during my childhood and traumatised me as an adult) and took my dinner away placed a Pokémon themed juice box in its place.

I started to drink the juice box and the straw broke with a split along the length of it and I left it on the counter. Thin I saw my mum and she looked frightened and told me that she saw my Granny (But she passed away 6 years ago) and I went with her down the hall to investigate and led me to her bedroom and instructed me lie on her bed which I did and asked me if I can see her, then I saw my granny but she had a demonic countenance and she laughed mockingly like a witch's cackle and (I can still hear it in my memory) I immediately sat up and said 'I am a child of God the Most High and in the name of Jesus I rebuke you!' at the demon and I then noticed I was sitting up on my bed, fully awake.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:39 AM

Brother Michael AB,

The LORD Bless you with much Love, Power, and Breath, Mind, and Truth through the Holy Spirit in Jesus' Awesome Name, whom every knee must bow in heaven and earth!

Thank you for sharing....

I do agree with you. Have you ever noticed that our Jesus faced increasing more opposition as His ministry developed and increased?
How each believer-child of God must continue to work out our faith- truly exercise living and abiding in the Truth moment by moment one day at a time.
Remember 2 Cor 2:14 Praise be to God, who always in leads us in triumph in Jesus Christ!

One thing we do here is speak Scripture so we can hear, into our lives, over our lives, and even over homes, areas, do you get the idea?

May we saturate our lives with the Word of Truth, yes dear saints!

BTW, demons seek spiritually dry places (Matt. 12:43, Luke 11:24)

Let us fully imbibe and immerse ourselves in the Living Waters flowing from the Throne of Grace, Love, and Truth, yes Lord!

Jesus says the words I speak to you are Spirit and they are Life John 6:63

This is from Psalm 16:5-9

LORD, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing.
You guard all that is mine.
The land you have given me is a pleasant land.
What a wonderful inheritance!
I will bless the LORD who guides me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
I know the LORD is always with me.
I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.
No wonder my heart is glad, and I rejoice.
My body rests in safety.

Also love Psalm 91, Psalm 34, Psalm 121 wonderful promises of protection and deliverance, yes!

Grace, Peace, Power, Love richly dwell in you MichaelAB and to all the saints today!