The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 08-10-2016, 01:48 PM

Default vision-dream Washington DC

To the Beloved Saints....

I am going to share a dream-vision that I had on 4/13/16

I believe now is the time to share this, as I sense the time of this happening drawing hear...

Last year I had a dream on 4/27-28 of the East Coast of the US flooding specifically North and South Carolina and along the edge of the coast.
The storm systems started to pull together on or about 9/28/15 almost exactly 5 months since the dream. I was able to share and warn my fellow brothers and sisters in the LORD...some were grateful for the word, others un-friended me b/c I was a woman who was having dreams and visions, not in their theology. Sad for that and a very hard time for me, but these dreams and visions, the messenger is not the focus, the Word of God is....

God used that experience to prune me...
Are you and I willing to speak the Word if it costs us?

But wisdom is justified by all her children Luke 7:35

May the fruit speak for itself...

I will keep this brief...

4/13
I saw an empty highway
no cars or trucks
color was gray
I said to the LORD, is this the beltway I-95?

Next on the phone with DH parents
and then another relative called
It was like 9/11 when the phones were so busy b/c everyone was
calling their loved ones...
I did not see the event
but it was knowledge....
WASHINGTON D.C.
I felt great sadness

That is it, end of dream-vision.

Must tell you I have a timeline God keeps putting in my heart.
Those dates are 9/13/16-10/11/16.
However 9/13 bares significance in my spirit
Keep watch during those dates and even before if you are led
for this city.

Note: all of us should be preparing spiritually and tangibly as able and led...
If you are reading this and you line within the beltway or close to it.
Seek the LORD with all your heart
Consider a fast if you are able
Ask the LORD for daily wisdom and guidance
Use this next month to secure at least 2 weeks minimum of supplies, more if you are able...
including water, food, and sanitation needs.
Have some cash on hand.
Please read up on specifics how to do that.
Consider you neighbors....
I believe there will be great need.
Do not fear....
the LORD is in your midst He is mighty to save... Zeph. 3:17

I believe the LORD will allow this event to wake some of His people from spiritual slumber, others will seek the LORD for the first time, others will hardened their hearts further...pray fervently my brothers and sisters....

The word Holy Spirit gives me today is "winnowing" a winnowing time is soon upon us...be found on the mercy seat of Jesus Christ....run into Him!

The Name of the LORD is a strong tower the righteous run into Him and are safe." Proverbs 18:10

Love, Peace, and Providence to all who Love the LORD!

Last edited by HisDoulas; 08-10-2016 at 03:12 PM.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:49 PM

Thank you for sharing this.

I live in Australia, but I believe it also applies here as well. I know one witness had spoken about Sydney will be destroyed shortly by tsunami. And I saw Brisbane with the same fate in an earlier dream.

I don't know when it'll happen but I know Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne are wicked cities and there will be an appointed time for judgement.

Old 08-11-2016, 05:50 AM

I use to live about 45 minutes outside of DC area. The woman who was the founding pastor of Way of Faith church in DC area, now 102, said that God had given her an open vision of an aerial attack on the DC area and told her that she was to prepare a place of refuge and that she would live to see it happen.

Well, she is a 102. She was given a small camp in West VA outside of Charlestown on the Shenandoah river. That is where she will help people fleeing the devastation of DC. She has been prepared for many years now. I remember she would often say that if you live with in the belt way, always have a full tank of gas.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:51 AM

Thank you MichaelAB and deesbees, for your replies, it is so helpful to "see" what others are seeing and learning and from each person's experiences.

Just to clarify to all.... when I saw the beltway, I saw part of it, not the entire loop. I don't know if that is significant or not, but just wanted to be true to what I saw in the dream-vision.

Here is a good verse for today:

"...that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of Glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened, that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe...."

Eph 1:17-19

Give Glory to the Lamb of God for He is Worthy!