The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 09:34 PM

Default Men in Black

I thought I should introduce this for I did had a demonic visitation that had resulted in missing an appointment a few months ago and I should share this.

I was lead in the Spirit to learn as much about the 'Men in Black' (MiB) in the terms of the Spirit and I got pretty deep in this rabbit hole and I thought to share what I had learned.

In the 1990s there was the beginning of the 'Men in Black' Trilogy with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones and I noticed some Masonic symbols and subliminal messages:

1. The Music Video announced the coming of the 'Men in Black' and introduced them as the only line of defense for mankind (Which is a lie)

2. The Movie(s) shows how MiB conduct their activities (E.g. wiping memories of witnesses and interviewees in their conducting an investigation) and how people in key positions are not human at all (Either Cloned, Shapeshifter or Reptilian etc. , one example in the movie was an entity posing as a School Teacher and children were able to perceive through it's disguise but can't confirm it.).

3. Three characters got my attention, if a Man gets inducted into MiB (In the case of W.S. Character in the movie, one of his tests is that he was the only applicant who shot a cutout of child who was carrying advanced Physics book) his identity gets erased (Including removing his fingerprints from his fingers) and given a new one. For W.S his name is 'J' (10) and T.L.J. his name is 'K' (11) and they answer to 'Z' (26).

In the 2000s there is another movie (And Anime spinoff) called 'The Matrix' but in this movie, the MiB are called 'Agents' capable of unnatural abilities including.

1. Shapeshifting, in both movie and anime spinnoff, they can appear as normal people and change their appearance.
2. Possession, when an individual is possessed (Or at least demonised) a MiB agent can manifest.
3. Move in unusual means like unnatural flexibility and walking on walls

Also in another movie called 'Knowing' MiB were present too, their faces were featureless (Like Slendermen) and they were appearing as protecting children (Who they have chosen) and evacuating them to another world to start all over again and the parents of these children were trying to protect them from the MiB. Also at the end of the movie the MiB stripped off their disguise to reveal themselves as Spirit beings at approx. 9 ft tall.

In Doctor Who, the MiB appeared as a race called 'The Silence' and when an individual looks away from the MiB, it doe not remember seeing it and capable of harming individuals by supernatural means. Also it appears the MiB in Doctor Who were scoffing at mankind saying what we should've done in hindsight in a form of a subliminal message.

I believe all these are all connected and the Holy Spirit had brought to my memory that I had indeed received a visit from the MiB a few months ago but I lost approx. 1- 2 hr of my memory because I had missed an appointment that day and had to reschedule, I was presumed I fell asleep but I believe I was really in a trance after the MiB had visited me and these MiB are Demons that had manifested in the physical world.

I praise Jesus and that He is a God that reveals secrets and able to restore a fraction of my memory and I pray for the covering of the blood of Jesus and an army of Holy Angels to keep the MiB away.

Old 08-24-2016, 12:35 AM

Cool

I never saw any of those movies, but interesting nevertheless.

Don't forget the women in black, they're out there too.
Old 08-24-2016, 06:56 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAB View Post
I thought I should introduce this for I did had a demonic visitation that had resulted in missing an appointment a few months ago and I should share this.

I was lead in the Spirit to learn as much about the 'Men in Black' (MiB) in the terms of the Spirit and I got pretty deep in this rabbit hole and I thought to share what I had learned.

In the 1990s there was the beginning of the 'Men in Black' Trilogy with Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones and I noticed some Masonic symbols and subliminal messages:

1. The Music Video announced the coming of the 'Men in Black' and introduced them as the only line of defense for mankind (Which is a lie)

2. The Movie(s) shows how MiB conduct their activities (E.g. wiping memories of witnesses and interviewees in their conducting an investigation) and how people in key positions are not human at all (Either Cloned, Shapeshifter or Reptilian etc. , one example in the movie was an entity posing as a School Teacher and children were able to perceive through it's disguise but can't confirm it.).

3. Three characters got my attention, if a Man gets inducted into MiB (In the case of W.S. Character in the movie, one of his tests is that he was the only applicant who shot a cutout of child who was carrying advanced Physics book) his identity gets erased (Including removing his fingerprints from his fingers) and given a new one. For W.S his name is 'J' (10) and T.L.J. his name is 'K' (11) and they answer to 'Z' (26).

In the 2000s there is another movie (And Anime spinoff) called 'The Matrix' but in this movie, the MiB are called 'Agents' capable of unnatural abilities including.

1. Shapeshifting, in both movie and anime spinnoff, they can appear as normal people and change their appearance.
2. Possession, when an individual is possessed (Or at least demonised) a MiB agent can manifest.
3. Move in unusual means like unnatural flexibility and walking on walls

Also in another movie called 'Knowing' MiB were present too, their faces were featureless (Like Slendermen) and they were appearing as protecting children (Who they have chosen) and evacuating them to another world to start all over again and the parents of these children were trying to protect them from the MiB. Also at the end of the movie the MiB stripped off their disguise to reveal themselves as Spirit beings at approx. 9 ft tall.

In Doctor Who, the MiB appeared as a race called 'The Silence' and when an individual looks away from the MiB, it doe not remember seeing it and capable of harming individuals by supernatural means. Also it appears the MiB in Doctor Who were scoffing at mankind saying what we should've done in hindsight in a form of a subliminal message.

I believe all these are all connected and the Holy Spirit had brought to my memory that I had indeed received a visit from the MiB a few months ago but I lost approx. 1- 2 hr of my memory because I had missed an appointment that day and had to reschedule, I was presumed I fell asleep but I believe I was really in a trance after the MiB had visited me and these MiB are Demons that had manifested in the physical world.

I praise Jesus and that He is a God that reveals secrets and able to restore a fraction of my memory and I pray for the covering of the blood of Jesus and an army of Holy Angels to keep the MiB away.

The Holy Spirit tempts no man to participate in sin, ever.

Demonic visitation is nothing to take lightly and something a true born again believer resists with every fiber of their being. Religious spirits on the other hand, promote self and diminish Jesus Christ. If you truly lost memory and were in a trance that is Not from GOD and should prompt you to deliverance ASAP. You have opened a door to the darkness of demonic entities and that should scare you tremendously.

Your postings promoting this matter are troubling. Believers are to abstain from the appearance of any wickedness and eschew all evil.

HisDoulas

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

Last edited by HisDoulas; 08-24-2016 at 10:56 AM. Reason: clarify
Old 08-24-2016, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
The Holy Spirit tempts no man to participate in sin, ever.

Demonic visitation is nothing to take lightly and something a true born again believer resists with every fiber of their being. Religious spirits on the other hand, promote self and diminish Jesus Christ. If you truly lost memory and were in a trance that is Not from GOD and should prompt you to deliverance ASAP. You have opened a door to the darkness of demonic entities and that should scare you tremendously.

Your postings promoting this matter are troubling. Believers are to abstain from the appearance of any wickedness and eschew all evil.

HisDoulas
You are correct that I do need deliverance and I will be more than happy to receive it. Thankfully I am in contact with a minister who practices deliverance.

However, I also understand that our battle is against the kingdom of darkness as scripture says:

Ephesians 6:12

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

When I rebuke those demons in Jesus name, they stop in their tracks. But I also aware in scripture has warned there is a coming demonic invasion and we'll know the signs that it is near.

Has anyone read the Books of Enoch, Jasher, Giant, Jubilees or Macabees?

The Book of Enoch describes the origins of these demons and the rest says only 1 of 10 demons are now on the face of the earth while the rest are in the underworld, waiting to be released.

Revelation 6:12-13

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Please note this takes place 'Before' the day of the Second Coming of Jesus;

Joel 2:31

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

And there is an appointed time for them to be released:

Revelation 9:1 - 2

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

The Good news is the Jesus had given us authority by the power of His blood and we can tread on these entities.

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Old 08-25-2016, 05:27 PM

Michael.
What do you think you are getting out of this study of darkness? Very troubling indeed, brother!!

Spend no time thinking about it, reading about it, or entertaining thoughts of posession.

There is no bebefit for you and it doesn't glorify God
Old 08-25-2016, 05:37 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
Michael.
What do you think you are getting out of this study of darkness? Very troubling indeed, brother!!

Spend no time thinking about it, reading about it, or entertaining thoughts of posession.

Amen and Amen, Smokey.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 08-25-2016, 05:56 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey View Post
Michael.

Agreed. It seems more detrimental than helpful.
Old 08-25-2016, 08:16 PM

May I remind that the purpose of the 'Rabbit Hole' is to learn about Lucifer's devices so he cannot overtake us.

2 Corinthians 2:11

Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

2 Corinthians 4:4

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Revelation 2:18 - 25

18 And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write; These things saith the Son of God, who hath his eyes like unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass;

19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.

20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.

21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.

22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.

23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25 But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

Also do not allow the Spirit of Jezebel take over either, I had witnessed another Christian forum being destroyed by it and there is a storm coming, we got no time to fight among ourselves or playing church.

What I can say is that I am not a Prophet nor I want to be addressed as a prophet but what I will do now is go into my prayer closet and get closer to Jesus and obey Him.

Old 08-25-2016, 09:28 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelAB View Post

Also do not allow the Spirit of Jezebel take over either, I had witnessed another Christian forum being destroyed by it and there is a storm coming, we got no time to fight among ourselves or playing church.

What I can say is that I am not a Prophet nor I want to be addressed as a prophet but what I will do now is go into my prayer closet and get closer to Jesus and obey Him.

Michael,

Two Moderators agreeing, after the fact, with a seasoned, mature brother in the Lord is hardly a Spirit of Jezebel.

The only delusional spirit being promoted was your dabbling into satan's realm and then trying to justify it, after being warned, kindly, by mature brethren.

This thread is hereby closed.

Please refrain from glorifying your demonic visitations, or your posting abilities will be permanently curtailed.

HisDoulas

Last edited by HisDoulas; 08-25-2016 at 09:38 PM.
Closed Thread