The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Politics

Old 10-15-2016, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
S

TPTB have already selected their "king" or "queen" to carry out their dastardly NWO plans. DT and HC are blood and spirit related, two sides of the same warped and corrupted coin.

Bingo!(I guess Bingo! was to short a message so...) Double Bingo!
Old 10-15-2016, 03:32 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsefeathers View Post

LOL.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 10-15-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsefeathers View Post
They will RIG this election like all the ones in the past, they will bus as many illegal people to vote as they can, that amounts to about 10 percent of all the voters, but when you place those votes in the Key states it's enough to win the electoral number required to win the election.

Now I'm a fighter and I will fight to the very end, if all the Christians just give up, your playing right into there hand allowing them to win with all there fraudulent voters.

But if enough of us fight back, there 10 percent will fail no matter what they try in this election. Believe me we can win if the numbers are there, and they are hoping to discourage you , so you will not vote.

We are the Last Generation and this could be our last chance to vote before the NWO controls the world.

God Bless
Old 10-15-2016, 07:05 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrowcreek View Post
They will RIG this election like all the ones in the past, they will bus as many illegal people to vote as they can, that amounts to about 10 percent of all the voters, but when you place those votes in the Key states it's enough to win the electoral number required to win the election.

Now I'm a fighter and I will fight to the very end, if all the Christians just give up, your playing right into there hand allowing them to win with all there fraudulent voters.

But if enough of us fight back, there 10 percent will fail no matter what they try in this election. Believe me we can win if the numbers are there, and they are hoping to discourage you , so you will not vote.

We are the Last Generation and this could be our last chance to vote before the NWO controls the world.

God Bless

Anyone can read the history of this nation and recognize the following major changes: the prayer was taken out of schools in 1962, the bible removed in 1963, Roe v Wade passed in 1973 and same-sex marriages became enforeable in 2014.

Those were major societal and religious ramifications that happened in the aforementioned years and yet where was the evangelical voice then? Suddenly, with a singular vote, or even 10% of the vote the tide will turn?

Maybe if:

2 Chron 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

There is no political answer. Neither major party candidate will close the door on the abortion mills, stop same-sex "marriages," demand the church to cleanse her filthy, dirty garments and oust the charlatan sooth-sayers and honor The Lord GOD. No, they'd rather debate which one has more bodies in their trail of death, sludge and degenerate history. It's a show to distract from the coming war and enforcement of the NWO's agenda. All part of a vile smoke and mirrors sordid soap opera.

The Electoral College will decide whom the next POTUS will be, and at this point, he or she has already been signed, sealed and paid for by TPTB. Sir, I am not playing into anyone's hands nor am I allowing 'them' to win. It's just the way I see it. Maybe I am wrong.

May GOD bless you and yours, too, brother.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 10-15-2016, 08:51 PM

I mailed my registration to vote today. I had NOT registered since the move to Missouri, but today I just decided that my pathetic little vote would be in the mix, even though I believe as my dear friend HisDoulas does... TPTB have already decided.

And, truly, the choice we are given proves just how degenerate our society has become.

But, like SkyPilot, I will vote for Trump on the slim to nonexistent hope that my tiny little vote will help keep from having to look at those loathsome Clintons for another four years.

And, it does appear that TPTB do NOT want Trump, so that is his best quality... that THEY don't seem to like him.

Of course, it could all just be smoke and mirrors.

I'm trusting in the Lord to see us through it all according to His Will.
Old 10-15-2016, 09:25 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by margarok View Post

I'm trusting in the Lord to see us through it all according to His Will.
Amen and Amen, sister.

Old 10-15-2016, 09:45 PM

I can't accept a defeatist attitude!
Our vote may not count, but I'm voting anyway!
Where would we be if our forefathers had this attitude?
still be bowing to the Queen?
Blessing's!
Old 10-15-2016, 09:54 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Pilot View Post
I can't accept a defeatist attitude!
Our vote may not count, but I'm voting anyway!
Where would we be if our forefathers had this attitude?
still be bowing to the Queen?
Blessing's!
Brother, I am not a defeatist. But I am a realist.

You're the one who has told us so many times that there is no political solution for this nation. And now, I agree, with your many instances of speaking those words.

I just can not support (vote) for someone who is a habitual liar, a criminal, stands for abortion and supports the same-sex marriage agenda. And since the two primary candidates, out of their own mouths and decades of deeds, fill those hip waders with mud up to their chests.....

During this season when many still are undecided, I will let Jesus lead my conscience and trust in Him alone.

Last edited by HisDoulas; 10-15-2016 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-16-2016, 03:17 PM

Quote:

You're the one who has told us so many times that there is no political solution for this nation. And now, I agree, with your many instances of speaking those words.

I just can not support (vote) for someone who is a habitual liar, a criminal, stands for abortion and supports the same-sex marriage agenda. And since the two primary candidates, out of their own mouths and decades of deeds, fill those hip waders with mud up to their chests.....

During this season when many still are undecided, I will let Jesus lead my conscience and trust in Him alone.

I agree HisDoulas.
Trump is for murdering children. How can a child of God align themselves with someone who supports the shedding of innocent blood? I know we are not voting for a pastor, but voting for someone is saying that we are in agreement. Lord help us.
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 10-17-2016, 09:07 PM

Quote:

I meant no offense!
and this scripture is still true!
There is no political solution to a spiritual problem!
What I'm counting on, is enough people have turned to the Lord for relief!
scripture say's IF MY PEOPLE WILL TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAY'S!
The scripture doesn't give a number! How many are needed?
I don't know, but am trusting the Lord on this!
So, I will do my job!
Blessing's!