The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 09-20-2016, 03:45 PM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default 2 Parts & 2 Confirmations

Many of you know Joanie Stahl from when she wrote for Z3 News. She's also part of the team for "A Minute to Midnite." She has posted a part 1 and part 2 of a Word she received, and I believe that I got confirmations for both of them.

Part 1: https://aminutetomidnite.com/prophec...epared-part-1/

This part came out yesterday or the day before. I read it last night, and then my nightly Bible reading (I read sequentially, and this is where my bookmark was) was in 1 Samuel 2, "Hannah's Prayer." The events in the prophecy sound a lot like the events in this chapter. Here's just one line from 1 Samuel 2:8-9 "...For the pillars of the earth are the Lord’s, And He has set the world upon them. He will guard the feet of His saints, But the wicked shall be silent in darkness..."

Part 2: https://aminutetomidnite.com/prophec...pared-part-ii/

Part 2 came out today. This morning on my way out the door to work, my husband told me that he had a dream that the earth was hit by an asteroid that caused it to be knocked off its axis. Then the weather started getting weird. Here is the part from her word, "The earth is going to rock. It is going to rock and shake so hard it will be knocked off its axis. The weather will become stranger and the skies will become darkened. The sun will not give her light as it once did. Everything will become completely unpredictable. The seasons you have enjoyed, summer, spring, winter, and fall, will become impossible to differentiate. There will be no more seasons."

My husband believes with his head, but I don't think he has surrendered his life to Jesus. I read the part of the prophecy to him, and he said, "It's a coincidence." Please pray for my husband Paul.

Greek Girl
Old 09-20-2016, 04:04 PM

Default Astroid Mania

So you've probably seen some videos about the asteroid heading this way about 3 days from now. Here is BP Earthwatch's take on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lS...&feature=share

Greek Girl
Old 09-20-2016, 05:46 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek Girl View Post
My husband believes with his head, but I don't think he has surrendered his life to Jesus. I read the part of the prophecy to him, and he said, "It's a coincidence." Please pray for my husband Paul.

Greek Girl
I am praying for your hubby, Paul.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 09-20-2016, 08:53 PM

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 09-21-2016, 04:34 AM

I'm not trying to be critical of Ms. Stahl but I have a question: In the link she says "This is what I began writing as I was listening to the Lord." Would this be a form of "automatic writing" or "channeling"? I'm just wondering -- some practices seem innocent but they are not. (Also, you do not have to be in a trance to do automatic writing, --it's called "dictation" and is used in some new age churches -- at least this is what I have read.) Thank you for any responses.

Last edited by mulanrose; 09-21-2016 at 04:39 AM.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:59 AM

I "heard" in my spirit yesterday while in prayer, a very faint word; comet. I barely noticed the word, sometimes the Holy Spirit seems to say things very quietly. When asking the Lord Jesus Christ what He wants me to know about a comet, I heard very clearly and strongly, "I will never abandon you".
Old 09-22-2016, 04:34 PM

Default An Answer

How is what Joanie does different from automatic writing? I wasn't sure myself, so I asked my friend (who happens to be the editor of the "A Minute to Midnite" site and a close friend of Joanie's) what the difference is.

Here is her reply:

Quote:
Automatic Writing is the ENEMIES WORK. It's when a person CHANNELS evil spirits & makes contact with the spirit world. It's totally New Age garbage. New Agers DO this. It's DEMONS SPEAKING through them. And mainly what they write about will SOUND GOOD. Like nature, peace, love, etc....many times it can be poetry the persons writing. BUT, ITS COUNTERFEIT! An evil spirit will mimic the Holy Spirit. Just like I wrote about in my article on seeing repetitive #'s & how the enemy counterfeits off God who created #'s) Anyway, It comes IN seemingly so "beautiful" & write all this "marvelous" STUFF (makes evil look good). SEEMS HARMLESS. AT FIRST. But usually what happens (bc the person is channeling evil spirits so then the person has then OPENED A DOOR to give legal right to the spirit(s) to BE (& STAY once in) their life. Then what happens, it takes them DEEPER into evil stuff like next thing they'll be doing transcendental meditation or Astro-travel type junk. Bc an evil spirit will ALWAYS take em deeper. It's enticing to the person. And the thing IS, evil spirits here will CONTROL the person - control their writing. The HOLY SPIRIT does NOT CONTROL us. The Holy Spirit LEADS US!! He isn't FORCING us to write (as when the Lord gives a Word- we can choose to NOT write it). In AW, it's about control (Though one may not THINK so). But what happens when a person finds out the truth of AW & they want to get rid of that spirit, MANY times what happens when they or someone prays over them to renounce the spirit from their lives, that spirit will literally begin to CONTROL THEIR HAND & then they CANT STOP WRITING. And I mean it'll HOLD THEIR HAND TO THE PAPER when they're trying to STOP WRITING. I know someone this happened to & when she got so deep into it NOT realizing its power & control OR EVEN THAT IT WAS NEW AGE, when she was prayed over to renounce those spirits, she couldn't stop writing and began writing all kinds of VULGARITIES. She was using her left hand to try to PRY her writing hand OFF THE PAPER & couldnt. It's one of those subtle spirits that seem so good at first & when renounced, THEY TURN ON YOU & work to destroy you. Typical EVIL spirit- bc they're NEVER "good". They always have a PLAN & MOTIVE to take them deeper into their control then bring harm to them. God will NEVER TAKE OVER US! The ENEMY will ALWAYS IMPOSE HIS WILL! (AW is NO EXCEPTION)!

As far as how Joan HEARS from the Lord, same as MOST of us! He speaks to her spirit! Sometimes when hearing, like if it's a long Word, well of course she will write down as He speaks! Just like the authors of the Bible through inspiration of the Holy Spirit! AW is NOT "writing as you go"!! (I gave what it is the first few sentences!! )

BUT, also, Joanie is a child of God & she KNOWS His voice! Just like we all supposed to Know it! It's what is stated in John 10:10- My sheep KNOW my voice & the voice of a stranger they WILL NOT FOLLOW!! Those of us who have been saved for years, KNOW our Daddy COMPARED to the whispering LIES OF THE ENEMY! And also know how to DISCERN the spirits!!!

Sometimes also if she hears from Him while driving, she doesn't write it down THEN!! She will when she gets HOME!!!

Now, let me share something really awesome! You know aside from all I do with AMTM (write, run the group page, find guests), my biggest job is being the Editor. Well, by now I KNOW my team! I KNOW their writing styles & EACH member has a totally different style of how they write! It's so cool! I can have every one of my team write something with NO name on it and RIGHT AWAY I will KNOw beyond DOUBT who wrote it!! So, I KNOW Joan's WRITING! Boy DO I ! Bc, as she knows, her articles are by FAR the most difficult TO EDIT! Takes me LONGEST!!! Bc it's JOAN! She isn't some English Major! Not that she misspells words or whatnot, but she always has MANY grammatical ERRORS or fragments or way too long sentences that I have to shorten into several sentences or she many times will repeat a word many times through the paper! Bc she is just writing it as herself! Not worried about perfection! So it's my job to fix or to "polish" it up without CHANGING what she is saying! I know her so well by now, on sentences she sometimes leaves incomplete, I can finish the thought!! So my team totally trusts me. And God has just given me writing & editing as a gift. (Which I am so thankful for). So get this! In both Parts 1 & 2 of that article (the Word from the Lord), if you read it, you noticed it's not ALL a Word from the Lord but in between SHE is writing things- like SHE wrote something from her journal about Elijah by the brook & she added a dream that went along in there and her husbands dream, etc! So SHE had HER OWN writing in between the Word from the Lord right?! Right.

Well, what AMAZED me is that EVERY PART THAT WAS FROM HER THOUGHTS, HER mind, I had to do the typical editing on! (I tell her she sure makes me WORK for my PAY!! I don't get PAID so I just mess with her)!! Anyway, when it came to EVERY "Word FROM THE LORD" section, I DID NOT HAVE TO DO ANY EDITING but maybe something like ADD A COMMA here & there or fix where she put quotation marks!!!!!! I FLEW THROUGH THOSE PARTS! Now THAT ALONE PROVES THAT THOSE WORDS CAME STRAIT FROM THE LORD! All the sentence structure was PERFECT! Everything!!! That would be IMPOSSIBLE FOR JOANIE STAHL IN HERSELF TO DO THAT!!! Absolutely NO WAY!!!!!! Plus, it sounded NOTHING LIKE HER. It isn't HOW SHE SOUNDS WHEN WRITING! And as I said- I KNOW my teams writing & SEE THEM THROUGH their writing & KNOW who writes WHAT!!!!!!!

So I just found that to be so AMAZING!!!!!

Anyways, did THIS HELP AT ALL? I pray I helped bring understanding to what AW IS compared to when the LORD speaks to us!!!!!! At least I sure HOpe I gave enough detail to CLEARLY see the difference!!
Greek Girl
Old 09-22-2016, 07:23 PM

It kind of helps -- I'll have to read what Ms. Stahl wrote again. Thank you very much for taking the time to respond! God Bless!