The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 10-02-2016, 08:31 PM
A_Seeker A_Seeker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
This is why he has not released his taxes. You and I pay more income tax than Donald trump!


http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/02/us...axes.html?_r=0
So this is problem because he has taken advantage of existing tax laws? Hit piece from the NY Times. He can afford those who can advise him on how to pay as little as he can.
Who would forgo a deduction just to pay more? Trump may pay little in taxes but how much does he pay to others that will pay tax on income made while working for or because of business created by Trump?
Tax envy, if he was breaking tax laws I would think he would be under investigation and required to pay up.
Does anyone think Trump is the only one to pay so little?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-02-2016, 10:35 PM
Donna's Avatar
Donna Donna is offline
Watchman's Wifey and Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Seeker View Post
So this is problem because he has taken advantage of existing tax laws? Hit piece from the NY Times. He can afford those who can advise him on how to pay as little as he can.
Who would forgo a deduction just to pay more? Trump may pay little in taxes but how much does he pay to others that will pay tax on income made while working for or because of business created by Trump?
Tax envy, if he was breaking tax laws I would think he would be under investigation and required to pay up.
Does anyone think Trump is the only one to pay so little?
I do not have tax envy. That is absurd. I pay my taxes. It is tough but we do it.

So if what Trump is doing is okay. Then it is okay for people to take advantage of the loopholes in the welfare system too.

What is good and legal for the rich..is good and legal for the poor....right????


And I ask you this:

If what he did is moral and right, then why has he not been forthwith on releasing his taxes?

I guess now we know why he is audited so much...smh
__________________
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-02-2016, 10:39 PM
HisDoulas's Avatar
HisDoulas HisDoulas is offline
Mod-er-rator
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In HIM
Posts: 9,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Seeker View Post
So this is problem because he has taken advantage of existing tax laws? Hit piece from the NY Times. He can afford those who can advise him on how to pay as little as he can.
Who would forgo a deduction just to pay more? Trump may pay little in taxes but how much does he pay to others that will pay tax on income made while working for or because of business created by Trump?
Tax envy, if he was breaking tax laws I would think he would be under investigation and required to pay up.
Does anyone think Trump is the only one to pay so little?
You, sir, have proven, unequivocally, why it is so difficult and nearly impossible, to have an objective discussion with a DT supporter.

The first aricle linked (a secular hit piece) maligns and belittles any believer who is not in the DT camp or who chooses not to exercise his/her right to vote. Now given the abundance of name calling listed in that article in posting #1, anyone can see the DT bias, IF one really wants know the truth.

Although the second article you linked is exposed as a fraudulent news site, your silence in responding speaks volumes.

And then you choose to be defensive and skip over any subsequent postings ie: Nathan's extensively researched and documented message about RS.

Now you defend DT's tax avoidance and his numerous bankruptcies, at the expense of the American taxpayers ..........as well as his stiffing his business partners & suppliers/contractors, for many decades.

Personally, I do not understand how any believer can support a candidate who has a history of being: an abortion supporter, a homosexual marriage advocate, one who has neither kept his vows to his wives nor his business associates. And one who has milked the taxpayers out of billions. The trail of his failures litters the American landscape with his immoral and financial debacles.

__________________

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-03-2016, 07:12 PM
A_Seeker A_Seeker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
You, sir, have proven, unequivocally, why it is so difficult and nearly impossible, to have an objective discussion with a DT supporter.

The first aricle linked (a secular hit piece) maligns and belittles any believer who is not in the DT camp or who chooses not to exercise his/her right to vote. Now given the abundance of name calling listed in that article in posting #1, anyone can see the DT bias, IF one really wants know the truth.

Although the second article you linked is exposed as a fraudulent news site, your silence in responding speaks volumes.

And then you choose to be defensive and skip over any subsequent postings ie: Nathan's extensively researched and documented message about RS.

Now you defend DT's tax avoidance and his numerous bankruptcies, at the expense of the American taxpayers ..........as well as his stiffing his business partners & suppliers/contractors, for many decades.

Personally, I do not understand how any believer can support a candidate who has a history of being: an abortion supporter, a homosexual marriage advocate, one who has neither kept his vows to his wives nor his business associates. And one who has milked the taxpayers out of billions. The trail of his failures litters the American landscape with his immoral and financial debacles.

I have not replied to the accusation that the linked site is fraudulent, because I have not verified one way or the other as to if it is. I have not been shown any real proof that christiantimesnewspaper.com is or is not a front for R. Stone.
http://www.lifenews.com has a different view of Trump. (Jul 28, 2016 ... Every presidential election year, National Right to Life publishes a downloadable comparison flyer about the presidential candidates.)
Milking tax payers??? I don't feel I have been milked, but then I don't have the envy about someone as wealthy as Trump, or even Bill Gates whom I would bet pays as little as Trump and Soros. But I still say the both Trump and Gates have done more to create wealth for many others that most. I don't agree with same sex marriage nor do I agree with multiple wives.
You madam do not know me nor know the reason for my not replying in what you deem to be a timely manner. So the name calling falls on you in your accusations about my character. So not to worry I will not post any links again.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-03-2016, 10:15 PM
Donna's Avatar
Donna Donna is offline
Watchman's Wifey and Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Seeker View Post
I have not replied to the accusation that the linked site is fraudulent, because I have not verified one way or the other as to if it is. I have not been shown any real proof that christiantimesnewspaper.com is or is not a front for R. Stone.
http://www.lifenews.com has a different view of Trump. (Jul 28, 2016 ... Every presidential election year, National Right to Life publishes a downloadable comparison flyer about the presidential candidates.)
Milking tax payers??? I don't feel I have been milked, but then I don't have the envy about someone as wealthy as Trump, or even Bill Gates whom I would bet pays as little as Trump and Soros. But I still say the both Trump and Gates have done more to create wealth for many others that most. I don't agree with same sex marriage nor do I agree with multiple wives.
You madam do not know me nor know the reason for my not replying in what you deem to be a timely manner. So the name calling falls on you in your accusations about my character. So not to worry I will not post any links again.
So when we prove the story to be false...what will you do then???


It is coming and then you should respond appropriately.

Sharing a story that is full of lies is bearing false witness. And you have already been warned that it was false.


__________________
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-03-2016, 11:55 PM
Donna's Avatar
Donna Donna is offline
Watchman's Wifey and Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,691
Default

Here is the proof A seeker.....


http://watchmanscry.com/?p=6111

BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

Have you seen it? It states that an electrician in Ohio was checking the wiring in a warehouse when he stumbled across several black ballot boxes that were filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton. Read the article here:

The report included a photograph of the “electrician” with the ballot boxes. See below…



Over the past few days, this story has been forwarded all over the world by Trump supporters, Christians, red-blooded Americans, patriots, and others who were offended and angered about this travesty. By now, the story has probably been seen by millions of people. However, the story has a slight issue.

It is fake!

Yep, that’s right. The story is fake, and the counterfeit writer used a doctored photograph that was stolen from a legitimate article. (By the way, the Photoshop efforts were amateur and poor, at best.)

This event never happened. An electrician did not find a ballot box in Ohio. The photograph was taken from the British newspaper report from 2015. The real photo is below:

__________________
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-04-2016, 04:51 AM
HisDoulas's Avatar
HisDoulas HisDoulas is offline
Mod-er-rator
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In HIM
Posts: 9,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Seeker View Post
I have not replied to the accusation that the linked site is fraudulent, because I have not verified one way or the other as to if it is. I have not been shown any real proof that christiantimesnewspaper.com is or is not a front for R. Stone.
http://www.lifenews.com has a different view of Trump. (Jul 28, 2016 ... Every presidential election year, National Right to Life publishes a downloadable comparison flyer about the presidential candidates.)
Milking tax payers??? I don't feel I have been milked, but then I don't have the envy about someone as wealthy as Trump, or even Bill Gates whom I would bet pays as little as Trump and Soros. But I still say the both Trump and Gates have done more to create wealth for many others that most. I don't agree with same sex marriage nor do I agree with multiple wives.
You madam do not know me nor know the reason for my not replying in what you deem to be a timely manner. So the name calling falls on you in your accusations about my character. So not to worry I will not post any links again.
Dear sir,

To address your remarks above:


Psalm 37: 1 "Fret not thyself because of evil doers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity."


I am not envious of anyone. Wealth, in the things of this world, is over-rated.


Phil 4: 11 "Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."


What is curious to me, is why you keep hurling this word, envy, at others? Is that a way you change the subject and avoid answering concerns regarding your postings? I do not expect you to answer this, but, is it possible that you are the one envious of the wealthy men you have named?

I have not called you names nor made accusations against your character.


However, I have questioned why you have posted links, to articles maligning believers, and to false web sites. And why when it has been brought to your attention, instead of humbly considering any possibility of error on your part, you deflect attention away from your behavior and make false claims against others.

So now, you say you are not going to post any links.

Well, no one has mandated that to you, although it would be wise, to be more discerning of your choices of sites linked.

But, now, will you apologize to both Moderators for making false accusations when you called us envious? Will you admit that you have linked to fake web "news" sites, now that it has been undeniably proven to you? Will you even consider that you have participated in the spreading propaganda, for the objective of swaying others to vote for your man DT?
__________________

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

Last edited by HisDoulas; 10-04-2016 at 04:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-04-2016, 09:29 AM
M.W. M.W. is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 63
Default

I also have stopped referring to the Forum b/c I feel I was not treated objectively once judged as a Trump supporter. The truth is I was probably more of a Sanders supporter, not that that would be judged any better. What I actually support is the people's choice (as opposed to the elitist oligarchy choice). Sanders was the liberals' choice while Trump is the conservatives' choice.
We should not be making enemies over who we vote for as I seriously doubt it is going to matter in the long run. I say vote your conscience and let every one else vote theirs. Also, as long as the elite think Clinton can win we will have relative peace. God help us when they think they will lose.
And thank you Nathan for the deception exposure. I posted your article to Friends on Facebook.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-04-2016, 11:45 AM
Donna's Avatar
Donna Donna is offline
Watchman's Wifey and Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
I also have stopped referring to the Forum b/c I feel I was not treated objectively once judged as a Trump supporter. The truth is I was probably more of a Sanders supporter, not that that would be judged any better. What I actually support is the people's choice (as opposed to the elitist oligarchy choice). Sanders was the liberals' choice while Trump is the conservatives' choice.
We should not be making enemies over who we vote for as I seriously doubt it is going to matter in the long run. I say vote your conscience and let every one else vote theirs. Also, as long as the elite think Clinton can win we will have relative peace. God help us when they think they will lose.
And thank you Nathan for the deception exposure. I posted your article to Friends on Facebook.
M.W.
I apologize if it was me who made you feel that way. So much has been said this election that I cannot even keep track.

It seems at this point that Bernie was right about something.....the rich get out of paying taxes. Saying that does not mean I have envy towards the wealthy...it is just a fact. If neither Hill or Trump pay any income taxes but a guy who makes 60K being self employed has to write a 15k check every year...something is not right.

God hates unjust weights and measures.

We need to put on our seat belts. No matter who wins!

Donna
__________________
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-04-2016, 05:45 PM
A_Seeker A_Seeker is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Montana
Posts: 25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Here is the proof A seeker.....


http://watchmanscry.com/?p=6111

BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

Have you seen it? It states that an electrician in Ohio was checking the wiring in a warehouse when he stumbled across several black ballot boxes that were filled with thousands of Franklin County votes for Hillary Clinton. Read the article here:

The report included a photograph of the “electrician” with the ballot boxes. See below…



Over the past few days, this story has been forwarded all over the world by Trump supporters, Christians, red-blooded Americans, patriots, and others who were offended and angered about this travesty. By now, the story has probably been seen by millions of people. However, the story has a slight issue.

It is fake!

Yep, that’s right. The story is fake, and the counterfeit writer used a doctored photograph that was stolen from a legitimate article. (By the way, the Photoshop efforts were amateur and poor, at best.)

This event never happened. An electrician did not find a ballot box in Ohio. The photograph was taken from the British newspaper report from 2015. The real photo is below:

"You know I am beginning to wonder why Christians REFUSE to do any research. That news site is a fake propoganda site. It is most likely owned by Roger Stone since it links to an add for his money raising site."

I do not research each site I look at. The story was taken from Steve Quayle's site. So being from his site I did not think it was a fake story. I did find the original story. "http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...ingham-9197585 " And as a side note your comments about it being fake story would have more credibility if you attached a link to the site to prove your comments. But that still leaves the accusation of the web site being "fake propaganda site" will be a bit harder to prove.
As for why I would believe such a story is simple I do remember the stories about ballot boxes floating in SF Bay 2001.

"Over the past few days, this story has been forwarded all over the world by Trump supporters"
Yet another comment that would be very hard to prove accurate.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.