The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Politics

Old 10-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Seeker View Post
"You know I am beginning to wonder why Christians REFUSE to do any research. That news site is a fake propoganda site. It is most likely owned by Roger Stone since it links to an add for his money raising site."

I do not research each site I look at. The story was taken from Steve Quayle's site. So being from his site I did not think it was a fake story. I did find the original story. "http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...ingham-9197585 " And as a side note your comments about it being fake story would have more credibility if you attached a link to the site to prove your comments. But that still leaves the accusation of the web site being "fake propaganda site" will be a bit harder to prove.
As for why I would believe such a story is simple I do remember the stories about ballot boxes floating in SF Bay 2001.

"Over the past few days, this story has been forwarded all over the world by Trump supporters"
Yet another comment that would be very hard to prove accurate.
So you read Nathan's expose but you still cling to the lie.

Figures.

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
Old 10-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Seeker View Post
"You know I am beginning to wonder why Christians REFUSE to do any research. That news site is a fake propoganda site. It is most likely owned by Roger Stone since it links to an add for his money raising site."

I do not research each site I look at. The story was taken from Steve Quayle's site. So being from his site I did not think it was a fake story. I did find the original story. "http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...ingham-9197585 " And as a side note your comments about it being fake story would have more credibility if you attached a link to the site to prove your comments. But that still leaves the accusation of the web site being "fake propaganda site" will be a bit harder to prove.
As for why I would believe such a story is simple I do remember the stories about ballot boxes floating in SF Bay 2001.

"Over the past few days, this story has been forwarded all over the world by Trump supporters"
Yet another comment that would be very hard to prove accurate.

Aseeker....REALLY?

You said....
"And as a side note your comments about it being fake story would have more credibility if you attached a link to the site to prove your comments."
My expose' did provide a link. What are you talking about? The report clearly provided links that proved the source of the stolen images. Did you not read it?

I have also provided the links on my website: http://watchmanscry.com/?p=6111

Your statement of denial is making you look silly. It also reveals that even when shown the truth, you would rather cling to denial and blame it on others.

So you saw it on Quayle's site, and that's why you believe it? What does that tell you?

Does this mean that you would rather cling to the error because Quayle posted it?

I think that you may be applying your disagreement with the wrong people, my friend. You should be having this conversation with Quayle, not me.

I did not lead you astray. I am trying to show you the truth. And the truth is...

The website Christian Times Newspaper is fake.

I proved it. I don't understand how you can deny the evidence.

And in the end, it is really sad.

Nathan