I plan to vote for Clinton. 0 0%
I plan to vote for Trump. 10 52.63%
I plan to vote third party. 4 21.05%
I do not plan on voting at all. 2 10.53%
I am currently undecided. 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-28-2016, 06:40 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

The Constitution Party stance on abortion is why I joined.

http://www.constitutionparty.com/the...ity-of-life-2/

We affirm the God-given legal personhood of all human beings from fertilization to natural death, without exception. The first duty of the law is to protect innocent life, created in the image of God. No government may legalize the taking of life without justification. Legalizing the termination of innocent life of the born or unborn, whether by abortion, infanticide, euthanasia or suicide, is a direct violation of their unalienable right to life. As to matters of rape and incest, we find it unconscionable to take the life of an innocent child for the crimes of his father.

Under no circumstances may the federal government fund or otherwise support any state or local government or any organization or entity, foreign or domestic, which advocates, encourages or participates in the practice of abortion. We also oppose the distribution and use of all abortifacients, and the funding and legalization of bio-research involving human embryonic or pre-embryonic cells.

In office, we shall only appoint to the federal judiciary, and to other positions of federal authority, qualified individuals who publicly acknowledge and commit themselves to the legal personhood of the pre-born child. In addition, we will do all that is within our power to encourage federal, state, and local government officials to protect the sanctity of the life of the pre-born through legislation, executive action, and judicial enforcement of the law of the land.

Article IV of the Constitution guarantees to each state a republican form of government. Therefore, although a Supreme Court opinion is binding on the parties to the controversy as to the particulars of the case, it is not a political rule for the nation. Roe v. Wade is an illegitimate usurpation of authority, contrary to the law of the nation’s Charter and Constitution. It must be resisted by all civil government officials, federal, state, and local, and by all branches of the government – legislative, executive, and judicial.

We affirm both the authority and duty of Congress to limit the appellate jurisdiction of the Supreme Court in all cases of abortion in accordance with the U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section 2.

Further, we condemn the misuse of federal laws against pro-life demonstrators, and strongly urge the repeal of the FACE Acts as an unconstitutional expansion of federal power into areas reserved to the states or people by the Tenth Amendment.

------------------------------------------

If you choose to vote for Trump because you believe he will put an end to abortion via the supreme court. I respect that decision.

It is your vote and I respect you and your right to use it how you wish.

We are not of this world...

But to guilt, shame or bully others to vote for your candidate is wrong and shows a great lack of love and fruit.

I honestly do not believe that ANY group of judges will do away with the Roe V Wade decision.

No matter how I vote, my state, Idaho will be giving it's 4 electoral votes to Trump.

Your vote really only makes a difference if you live in a state that could go either way.

Again it is YOUR vote. Vote how you with your mind and spirit have come to the conclusion you should vote.

Be blessed.
Old 11-01-2016, 01:27 AM

Donna, I don't know what the protocol is but I jumped to the actually home of TWC this morning instead of into the forum and saw (for the first time) Nathan's letter to Donald Trump October 24th.

I have shared that with a friend who occasionally submits things to a very widely read blog and she plans to post it as soon as the Administrator in New York "okays" it for posting. They have over a half-million viewers, but use language and carry on discussions that you would NOT want to follow here.

And before any stones come my way, remember that the Lord went out amongst the publicans to save souls.

Donna, if you want to know where and if it gets published, send me a private message.
Old 11-01-2016, 02:11 AM

It posted. I'll send a link to Donna in a PM.