The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 10-25-2016, 10:08 AM

Default dream a king a queen and "tax day"

[Only fear the LORD, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you.
1 Sam 12:24

Greeting and Blessing to you,
This is what I saw in dream 10-25-16, it was profound, I do not know if this is a word from the LORD or not or just a profound dream,
I share so perhaps we can discuss and so that you can pray however you are led…

Scene # 1:

DT wearing a king’s crown on a small throne of his own
His shame exposed
He didn’t seem to mind
People came to him

HC, a queen not wearing a crown
Lying flat on a bed-stretcher
Her shame draped with a tarp
She kept going by artificial means (see Rev. 9:21)
She was carried and brought to the people

Scene # 2:

DT walking down an isle of an auditorium
Heading to a podium alone
His family stood on stage to receive him

Next, was among a few others in the lobby of the White House
There were chairs behind us
A kind woman came to us, she said I wanted you to be ready
We all sat down
Just then we saw the entourage pressing in all around her dressed in red
In the midst was HC also dressed in red
There was much talk and “business” going on in this group
They walked steadfast and focused deeper into the White House

The lady said, do you know what day it is?
We did not know…
She said, “Tax Day.”

End of Dream.

Tax in the Bible is often translated as “tribute” as in the Hebrew word “middah” (Strong’s H4060) = a “measured portion”, the root word is “mad” (Strong’s H4055) once used as “judgement”

*Tax– check out Blue Letter Bible web site and look up Hebrew and Greek for “tax” and associated words
Click on “tools” for any verse with “tax” and you will see Hebrew if OT and Greek if NT.
Click on the Hebrew or Greek word and you will see meanings…
The Greek word is often associated with “harshness, greed, and deception” = “telones” (Strong’s G5057)

[[size="3"]Remember our LORD in everything, pray on all occasions, for everyone, today is the Day of Salvation! 2 Corinthians 2:6

[i]“Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I will raise unto David a Righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.”
Jeremiah 23:5 Amen!

Last edited by shepherdess; 10-25-2016 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Trying to get size thing right thanks for patience
Old 10-26-2016, 08:29 AM
Mod-er-rator

One comment, I do not have the gift of interpreting dreams, so I will not even go there....

Tax day.

It reminds me of a "pay day." When one is given their just rewards whether they earned them or not..........the amount or what is lawfully due (or required) to them.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 10-26-2016, 09:19 AM

Thank you His Doulas,

Yes, there is something significant about that "Tax Day" in relation to something "due".

Also when the lady in the dream (who was had a kind spirit) said "I want you to be ready"....preparing the believers perhaps?

Like I said earlier, I do not have confirmation if this is from the LORD or not, it was just very clear and very specific, also not disjointed or random like regular dreams can be.

Again, thanks for your reply. It is a blessing to share spiritual discourse.

Shalom!
Old 10-26-2016, 02:36 PM

Does Donald Trump show any shame. I haven't seen any shame for his past sin. Just saying that about the first part.

Don't know if this dream is saying that DT will be president. But the crown seems to say so. We all can watch and wait. I do believe the moral compass of the country is going to go down hill even farther no matter who gets into office.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 10-26-2016, 02:47 PM

In the dream, Hillary and her people are all dressed in red. To be "in the red", so-to-speak, means you cannot pay the debt -- you're bankrupt. Her shame is covered by a tarp, an attempt or unsuccessful attempt perhaps to hide it.

The other thing I noticed is that "the people came to him" but "Hillary was carried and brought to the people."

The "tax day" may mean November 8 -- the election. I hope there is an interpretation to this -- very interesting...your dream is a vivid comparison between the two candidates.

Last edited by mulanrose; 10-26-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 10-26-2016, 04:41 PM

Serena,

Thank you so much for you thoughts in interpreting this.

Interpreting dreams is like assembling a puzzle with the Holy Spirit.
It is all his and he lets us examine His communication with us.

Saw a great proverb 25:2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, but it is the honor of kings to search a matter out.

The way I perceived it was DT was the king of his own kingdom what he has been doing for a living (real estate etc...) I did not perceive he won the election... I saw that he was uncovered or exposed, I do not know what that means...

Thanks be to our LORD who is sovereign, He is the Author and Perfecter of our faith! Heb. 12:2

Blessings to you Serena
Old 10-26-2016, 04:51 PM

Thank you for sharing your thoughts in interpreting this Mulanrose.

That is quite interesting about "being in the red" bankrupt...hmmm...
I can see that connection....

Also the people coming to versus being carried to the people...lots to consider there....it may be a reflection on their campaigns perhaps....

Ears to hear and eyes to see, both are gifts from the LORD.

Proverbs 20:12

Blessings to you Mulanrose!