The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > General Discussions

Old 10-29-2016, 05:20 AM

Default Something I dont understand.

Ok so this is something tthat has been bothering me for awhile. I am new here but i have lurked here for a year on and off listening to sermons aand whatnot. I see that Nathan and some on here are very leery of Trump and from what i have seen he is most likely a plant by the clintons. i agree with everything that Nathan and others have pointed out about him. Now what i dont get is if this is true why is Augusto Perez saying that The Lord told him that Trump was his Sirus. i saw that he was on thee Hagmanns a while back and he is one of maybe 3 folks i will stomach them for. I Belive Brother Augusto to be a true man of God so why the mixed messages? Also i dont knoww if anyone listens to Omegaman radio but he seems to think trump is God's man. Anyone wanna weigh in on this?
Old 10-29-2016, 06:09 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Agusto Perez

Agusto Perez too? I just heard where Sadhu Sundar Selvareq -- another man whom I believed to be the real deal -- said Trump was Cryus. Sadhu has even gone so far as to say that Trump WILL BE president. More and more the lines are getting blurred, and it is hard to tell who is a reliable man/woman of God and who is listening to lying spirits. I guess time will tell, and we just need to stay close to the Lord in the mean time.

Greek Girl
Old 10-29-2016, 07:03 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick* View Post
Ok so this is something tthat has been bothering me for awhile. I am new here but i have lurked here for a year on and off listening to sermons aand whatnot. I see that Nathan and some on here are very leery of Trump and from what i have seen he is most likely a plant by the clintons. i agree with everything that Nathan and others have pointed out about him. Now what i dont get is if this is true why is Augusto Perez saying that The Lord told him that Trump was his Sirus. i saw that he was on thee Hagmanns a while back and he is one of maybe 3 folks i will stomach them for. I Belive Brother Augusto to be a true man of God so why the mixed messages? Also i dont knoww if anyone listens to Omegaman radio but he seems to think trump is God's man. Anyone wanna weigh in on this?
Dear Rick:

Perhaps you will consider this message of Nathan's from earlier this year entitled:

Is Trump a Cyrus or a Nebuchadnezzar?
What Does the Bible Say?

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ighlight=Cyrus

After you have digested and compared the references, that Nathan has provided, then perhaps you will have a answer to some of your concerns.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

Last edited by HisDoulas; 10-29-2016 at 08:17 AM.
Old 10-29-2016, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
Dear Rick:

Perhaps you will consider listening to this recorded audio message of Nathan's from earlier this year entitled:

Is Trump a Cyrus or a Nebuchadnezzar?
What Does the Bible Say?

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ighlight=Cyrus

After you have listened and compared the scriptures, that Nathan has provided, then perhaps you will have a answer to some of your concerns.

Oh wow..so he is Gods man in a way. He has come to destroy Babylon(america). He is a tool of judgement..ok so this makes sense i think people are interpreting it wrong..they say he will destroy the corrupt system, but i mean by doing that in essense will be destroying America. Am i right?
Old 10-29-2016, 08:01 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Oh wow..so he is Gods man in a way. He has come to destroy Babylon(america). He is a tool of judgement..ok so this makes sense i think people are interpreting it wrong..they say he will destroy the corrupt system, but i mean by doing that in essense will be destroying America. Am i right?
So, Rick, you understand that DT can not be Cyrus because historically (biblically) that is not possible because at this point America is still standing and has not been destroyed?

Considering, in context, what is quoted from Nathan's article and linked in post #3 of this thread:

Quote:
When the descendants of the initial captives returned home, 70 years had transpired. The returning Jews were the descendants of their rebellious fathers who died in Babylon.

They died because it was a part of their judgment and the Babylonian captivity killed those who initially experience it. Those who mocked and scoffed Jeremiah died in Babylon. This included the false prophets who lied to the people and made light of Jeremiah’s warning.

It was the children of the rebellious ones who returned. And it was Cyrus who set them free. Thus, Cyrus, the king of the Medes, is a type and shadow of a redeemer who shows up and destroys Babylon, and then sets the captives free.

Do you see it folks? According to the biblical timeline, Babylon must first be destroyed, before the captives are set free. It is very important to see and understand this. Also make note that it was the Medes who destroyed Babylon back then.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 10-29-2016, 08:08 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Personally, I would not call him "God's man," because of his history of broken vows, to many wives, many business partners, many contractors, etc. And because of the perverse and immoral behavior he has embraced for years* ie: abortion, homosexuality and his sexually admitted proclivities.

* current election cycle excluded

Old 10-29-2016, 08:17 AM

Quote:
So, Rick, you understand that DT can not be Cyrus because historically (biblically) that is not possible because at this point America is still standing and has not been destroyed?

Considering, in context, what is quoted from Nathan's article and linked in post #3 of this thread:
Ok i was looking at it sort of diffrent. That America is babylon and DT will play the role of a Cyrus and destroy mystery babylon. I guess im just having a hard time. I mean whaat Nathan says rings true to my spirit but Augusto Perez is strong man of God. Basically he said he was getting cyrus in his spirit so he asked God to confirm. A lady came to him to heal her baby and he asked the babies name and the lady said cyrus.I guess i am just trying to see if somehow he misinterpreted God and that DT is going to be a tool of Judgement rather than salvvation. I hope i am making sense
Old 10-29-2016, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Personally, I would not call him "God's man," because of his history of broken vows, to many wives, many business partners, many contractors, etc. And because of the perverse and immoral behavior he has embraced for years* ie: abortion, homosexuality and his sexually admitted

* current election cycle excluded

Your right..maybe an instrument of judgement? I saw a vid posted on here were he basically contradicted everything he is saying in his campaign.
Old 10-29-2016, 08:24 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Ok i was looking at it sort of diffrent. That America is babylon and DT will play the role of a Cyrus and destroy mystery babylon. I guess im just having a hard time. I mean whaat Nathan says rings true to my spirit but Augusto Perez is strong man of God. Basically he said he was getting cyrus in his spirit so he asked God to confirm. A lady came to him to heal her baby and he asked the babies name and the lady said cyrus.I guess i am just trying to see if somehow he misinterpreted God and that DT is going to be a tool of Judgement rather than salvvation. I hope i am making sense
Perhaps I can help, let me try to simplify it a little, if I may.

The nation is destroyed.

They go into captivity.

They return 70 years later.

Then Cyrus enters the picture.

Does that help explain why DT can not be a type of Cyrus who set the people free, after their 70 year captivity?

Old 10-29-2016, 08:40 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Your right..maybe an instrument of judgement? I saw a vid posted on here were he basically contradicted everything he is saying in his campaign.
Yes, Rick......you are right on both of your points: he is a tool of judgment. And one who has contradicted his long held (decades long liberal) public positions on HC and what a fine job and person she is, on abortion, on homosexuality, just to name a few.