The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prayer Requests and Encouraging Words

Old 10-29-2016, 11:48 AM

Default Mom Delirious - can't even feed herself

Please pray for mom - not sure what happened last night, she didn't sleep, keep wanting to urinate, refuses to see the doctor. She kept calling me on the phone although I'm in the next room, and today she can't stand up, and can't even bring a spoon correctly to her mouth.

Not sure if she had a mini-stroke or has UTI, but she's very afraid of the hospital (she also watched the news this week on the nurse who killed 8 people in the nursing homes here). I gave her 3 drops of oil of oregano in water because I can't go out to buy anything since the caregiver left. She won't drink the crysanthemum tea.

Any suggestions would be appreciated - I can't leave her alone at all, she seems to be seeing past where everything should be, like her sense of distance has suddenly left?

Thank you.
Psalm 37:39-40 "39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.".
Old 10-29-2016, 12:14 PM
Mod-er-rator

I know my sister became delirious when her glucose level was too high and the blood was over-saturated with her sugar level being too high. She would say all kinds of crazy things and act like she had lost her mind.

You may consider anointing her head with a dab of oil, any kind that you have handy will work. Bind any spirits of confusion, dementia, delirium and illness to cease and desist, in the Name and The Blood of Jesus Christ. Plead The Blood of Jesus Christ over her and yourself and put on some Worship music.

Perhaps treat it like a UTI? Cranberry capsules or juice? Lemongrass essential oil applied topically?

Read where one can make a hot compress with water and one drop of oregano essential oil, then applying the hot clean cloth upon the lower back, abdomen and her area below the abdomen.

Meanwhile praying for both of you.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

Last edited by HisDoulas; 10-29-2016 at 03:04 PM.
Old 10-29-2016, 01:50 PM

Luke 21:36
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. (KJV)
Old 10-29-2016, 01:55 PM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Praying!

Greek Girl
Old 10-30-2016, 08:17 AM

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 11-03-2016, 08:44 AM

Please please keep praying for mom - she kept calling me from her bed last night trembling in fear - and clawing at me. She could hardly speak and her words were garbled. This morning she's a little better but night times are the worst and I had minimal sleep these past 2 weeks.

Please also pray that I can hang on to my job till my 10 year pensionable service is up as they will pay for my health insurance for life. Now that I'm 62, they will try to get rid of me to get a cheaper younger person. I just need 3 more months to make it, but it's hard with my manager yelling at me on the phone because I interrupt a meeting for 5 minutes to take my mom to the loo (can't put her in a diaper during the day due to bed sores). Due to the legal euthanasia and assisted dying laws in Canada, we are afraid to call 911.

I feel that the enemy is attacking us from all sides (doctor won't sign her hearing aid application subsidy from the government, caregiver walk-outs, her progressing to/through dementia symptoms so fast) - it's like the evil wants to destroy us and is doing every possible. I play the song "nothing but the Blood of Jesus" all night so Mom will sleep a bit.

Thanks - I'm at the end of my thether now ...
Psalm 37:39-40 "39 But the salvation of the righteous is of the Lord: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 40 And the Lord shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.".
Old 11-03-2016, 02:45 PM

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741