The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-22-2016, 03:21 AM
Empirex Empirex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 116
Default Trump unleashes on media bigwigs in closed door meeting

LOL, it's about time someone gave the MSM a tongue lashing


Quote:
Trump unleashes on media bigwigs in closed door meeting

President-elect subjects CNN, network heads to 'firing squad' treatment, calls media deceitful, dishonest.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-22-2016, 10:50 AM
Donna's Avatar
Donna Donna is offline
Watchman's Wifey and Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,691
Default

Trump does not get to decide how the press characterizes him.

When Obama got mad at the press Christians were not happy about it.

Another double standard.

Without a free press...we are communist.
__________________
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-22-2016, 11:56 AM
HisDoulas's Avatar
HisDoulas HisDoulas is offline
Mod-er-rator
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In HIM
Posts: 9,882
Default

This is too much. I find it so interesting that DT conducts these "closed door meetings" ie: previously with the so-called evangelical leaders and now with the press. Are we supposed to be impressed? I am not.

A wise man's words are well seasoned and should be pearls of wisdom for the masses. Words that motivate and are truthful, yet beneficial.

This sounds, and I could be wrong, like the precursor for a controlled and govt regulated press.......not unlike communist and fascist dictators who seek to muzzle and intimidate rather than encourage freedom. This is not good.
__________________

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-22-2016, 02:34 PM
Renee M's Avatar
Renee M Renee M is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,472
Default

I didn't read the link, but had the same thoughts as Donna and Doulas on this one.
__________________
Even so, Come Lord Jesus,
Renee M


Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-22-2016, 10:58 PM
Empirex Empirex is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 116
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
Trump does not get to decide how the press characterizes him.

When Obama got mad at the press Christians were not happy about it.

Another double standard.

Without a free press...we are communist.
That's just it, it's not a free press. It's an agenda driven arm of the left.

Take the New York Times for instance they have a narrative and all stories have to fit within that, if they do not they get rewritten.

Read this: NEW YORK TIMES: “WE SET THE AGENDA FOR THE COUNTRY."

Free press died long ago, which Donald no doubt knows and is trying to change.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-23-2016, 06:03 AM
Greek Girl's Avatar
Greek Girl Greek Girl is offline
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,340
Default

Yes, the mainstream media is no longer the "free press" of yesterday. Their obvious agenda (usually left, but sometimes just weirdly in tandem on things that aren't political but ARE bad), their common owners (virtually all of them owned by the same 5-6 companies), and their ties to Illuminati (just like Hollywood, there are casting couches and rituals plus many examples of MK Ultra programming) make the mainstream media unreliable on all fronts.

We knew that, though. What is concerning now is the way the biggies in the so-called underground or alternative media are starting to act like a school of fish themselves. Their positive coverage of Trump -- giving passes, excusing behavior, etc -- has started to make me wonder if they are slowly being taken over as part of the Hegelian Dialectic.

I could be wrong, but Trump's meeting with the MSM sure looks a lot like one of those wrestling moves where the "hero-guy" gets up on the ropes when the "bad-guy" is down. The hero waggles his eyebrows at the audience and then slams his whole body into the mat RIGHT NEXT TO the bad guy and then the bad guy does a big 'ol wince for the camera.

Greek Girl

Last edited by Greek Girl; 11-23-2016 at 06:04 AM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-23-2016, 10:28 AM
HisDoulas's Avatar
HisDoulas HisDoulas is offline
Mod-er-rator
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In HIM
Posts: 9,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek Girl View Post
Yes, the mainstream media is no longer the "free press" of yesterday. Their obvious agenda (usually left, but sometimes just weirdly in tandem on things that aren't political but ARE bad), their common owners (virtually all of them owned by the same 5-6 companies), and their ties to Illuminati (just like Hollywood, there are casting couches and rituals plus many examples of MK Ultra programming) make the mainstream media unreliable on all fronts.

We knew that, though. What is concerning now is the way the biggies in the so-called underground or alternative media are starting to act like a school of fish themselves. Their positive coverage of Trump -- giving passes, excusing behavior, etc -- has started to make me wonder if they are slowly being taken over as part of the Hegelian Dialectic.

I could be wrong, but Trump's meeting with the MSM sure looks a lot like one of those wrestling moves where the "hero-guy" gets up on the ropes when the "bad-guy" is down. The hero waggles his eyebrows at the audience and then slams his whole body into the mat RIGHT NEXT TO the bad guy and then the bad guy does a big 'ol wince for the camera.

Greek Girl

This is why we are in such severe trouble. To find out what is going on, in this nation, one often has to go to Russian, German, Japanese or Israeli news sites. Anywhere but here.

Meanwhile, many of God's sheep have little discernment and can not see the scripted drama playing out before our very eyes.

May His people wake up!


Thanks Greek Girl. That is precisely what it is like. A phony wrestling match. I would expect the lost to fall for this nonsense. It is so tragic when the "church" does too. But I shouldn't be. After all Jesus warned us. smh. Woe, woe.
__________________

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-23-2016, 02:35 PM
Donna's Avatar
Donna Donna is offline
Watchman's Wifey and Mod
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 9,691
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirex View Post
That's just it, it's not a free press. It's an agenda driven arm of the left.

Take the New York Times for instance they have a narrative and all stories have to fit within that, if they do not they get rewritten.

Read this: NEW YORK TIMES: “WE SET THE AGENDA FOR THE COUNTRY."

Free press died long ago, which Donald no doubt knows and is trying to change.
He is not trying to change it. He is trying to control it.

And as POTUS that is very dangerous ground to be on.

If the POTUS can control and direct the media...that makes us a communist nation. PERIOD.
__________________
Isa 50:7
For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-24-2016, 08:04 AM
M.W. M.W. is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 63
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
He is not trying to change it. He is trying to control it.

And as POTUS that is very dangerous ground to be on.

If the POTUS can control and direct the media...that makes us a communist nation. PERIOD.
But the press is already controlled by the Clintons and others of that persuasion. Trump is not even the President yet. He is letting them know they aren't in complete control and I am glad for that. I consider what others call the Main Stream Media to be the fake news because it is just propaganda. And yes, we do have to go to foreign news sites to get the other side of the stories.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-24-2016, 11:11 AM
HisDoulas's Avatar
HisDoulas HisDoulas is offline
Mod-er-rator
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: In HIM
Posts: 9,882
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.W. View Post
But the press is already controlled by the Clintons and others of that persuasion. Trump is not even the President yet. He is letting them know they aren't in complete control and I am glad for that. I consider what others call the Main Stream Media to be the fake news because it is just propaganda. And yes, we do have to go to foreign news sites to get the other side of the stories.
Do you not realize they are related (by blood as well as nwo agenda) and this is an orchestrated move to stiffle what minusle measure of "free press" remains???

I am utterly amazed at believers who continue the campaign rhetoric as they recite the DT talking points........
__________________

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.