The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Politics

Old 11-24-2016, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisDoulas View Post
Do you not realize they are related (by blood as well as nwo agenda) and this is an orchestrated move to stiffle what minusle measure of "free press" remains???

I am utterly amazed at believers who continue the campaign rhetoric as they recite the DT talking points........
Donald wasn't reprimanding the Independent media he was having a go at the mainstream media.

You didn't see Infowars or Breitbart amongst that lot, it was CNN, etc.

Judge Donald by his actions, not his words.
Old 11-25-2016, 04:00 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empirex View Post
Donald wasn't reprimanding the Independent media he was having a go at the mainstream media.

I am juding him by his actions. As POTUS he has NO business telling the media how to do their job. NONE AT ALL.

Don't you get it. If the POTUS tells them how to do their job...that makes us communist..just like China.

I cannot believe the veil over peoples eyes.

This is pure insanity to the level of the anit-christ...
Old 11-25-2016, 05:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna View Post
I am juding him by his actions. As POTUS he has NO business telling the media how to do their job. NONE AT ALL.

Don't you get it. If the POTUS tells them how to do their job...that makes us communist..just like China.

I cannot believe the veil over peoples eyes.

This is pure insanity to the level of the anit-christ...
You're missing the point - the media that he met with are not the media. They are just another tentacle of the left which does their bidding. What they spew is propaganda, not news. It either fits within a certain paradigm or it gets tossed.

There was a reason he only spoke with certain "media", and not all of them.

You're acting as though it was the media from 80 years ago - it's not. Most TV media can be rolled up into 5 corporations. They all work for the same bosses and do their bidding.

Besides he had one meeting and it's not like he held a gun to their heads, he probably just had a stern word; hardly a controlling hand. Just a few words to a corrupt, skewed, biased, agenda-driven "media".
Old 11-25-2016, 05:57 AM

What we should really be worried about is politicians pushing the Fake News agenda. Very soon we could see "regulation" of so-called fake news websites, and this could include all independent news media.

From Populism to Fake News – The Psyop Continues
Old 11-25-2016, 08:06 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:

Dear Empirex:

Breitbart is owned by Steve Bannon.

Do you realize Bannon was part of DT's campaign and according to reports will be part of his administration? And AJ was in the "tank" early for DT and did frequent campaign hit pieces against DT's opposition and pro DT articles thorough out the campaign. Therefore Breitbart and AJ can hardly qualify as independent "news" sources.

Quote:
What we should really be worried about is politicians pushing the Fake News agenda. Very soon we could see "regulation" of so-called fake news websites, and this could include all independent news media.
True Empirex, upon this we can agree.

That's why there was a plethora of them developed and released by DT's insider R. Stone. Nathan did a warning message about RT's fake sites.

Alarm bells should be going off in the minds of critical thinking believers. But somehow with the election of their man, an earthly king, DT's supporters have gone to snooze control.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."