The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Rabbit Hole

Old 12-06-2016, 10:51 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

We have been here before, I recognize that tree.

Salem with trials.....mmmm

http://www.houstonpress.com/news/sat...h-hunt-7462167
Old 12-07-2016, 03:44 AM

Donna,

I don't believe most folks are promoting these accusations. We are simply saying that there are too many coincidences and it's a good idea to look into it. And this tree is not just democrats but politicians from both sides. I have not seen or heard anybody advocating violence at all. Have there not been many pedophile rings busted with high profile politicians involved?
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 12-07-2016, 08:16 AM
Mod-er-rator

Okay....... Been quietly watching this from the sidelines.

First of all, we as believers need to be very cautious about supporting unproven accusations. The net is laced with rumor, innuendo, slander, gossip and false "news," as we just witnessed in the past election cycle.

With the same measure we use against others, yes even politicians, it will be used against us.

Has something you said or did ever been distorted or twisted and taken completely out of context? Have you ever been falsely accused? Have those who you trusted turned and rend you and persecuted you, based upon their opinion, not proven facts?

Believers need to be very careful what they "share," and repeat, even by reposting. We are in an era of bullying and destroying one's 'enemies' by defammation without one shred of actual evidence.

Careful beloved, what you sow.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 12-07-2016, 09:05 AM

That's why I'm posting it down here in the "Rabbit Hole" (This will be a category where you can post and discuss topics that can be categorized as Conspiracy Theory, Black Ops, Illuminati, The Bilderburg Group, Bohemian Grove, Georgia Guidestones, 911-truth. - You decide!!!)
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 12-07-2016, 10:10 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesToSee
That's why I'm posting it down here in the "Rabbit Hole" (This will be a category where you can post and discuss topics that can be categorized as Conspiracy Theory, Black Ops, Illuminati, The Bilderburg Group, Bohemian Grove, Georgia Guidestones, 911-truth. - You decide!!!)
And that is good that you did so. However, you appear to be defensive, there is no need for that, brother, you are among friends

James 1: 19 "Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:"

As believers we hold ourselves to a higher standard and one that doesn't have an escape clause ie: a rabbit hole. In the days ahead we will be called every filthy name in the book and some of us already have experienced stinging persecution and been slandered badly by others including "believers." My caution is for all of us to be certain we are not allowing reports and commentaries by tainted authors to lure us into gossip, slander and character assassinations.

Be at peace brethren.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 12-07-2016, 10:17 AM

I understand sister. Thanks for the reminders and my apologies if I appeared defensive. Be blessed...

Old 12-07-2016, 10:52 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

What are the coincidences?

I have read the emails that supposedly prove that Podesta is a man that has sex with children. But there is not one shred of proof. Just becomes some blogger said that the word pizza (when said by a man who owns a pizza shop) means sex with children...does not make it so.

This is beyond rabbit holes stuff. You cannot go around without any evidence accusing people of being child rapists. That is vile and ungodly.

It seems to me that these bloggers are just sensationalists. Not truth seekers.