The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Preparation

Old 10-08-2008, 08:54 AM
Watchman on the Wall

Default Rules for Preparation Discussion

Greetings Brethren,

The reason that I started this forum was so that the remnant of God could have a place to exchange ideas on preparation.

This watchman believes that there are two categories of preparation; spiritual and practical.

I want to establish a rule RIGHT NOW that if you think practical preparation is not important and that preparation should only be spiritual, then this forum is probably not for you.

I will not tolerate anyone who tries to nullify the exchange of ideas in here.

If people in this forum are discussing their practical ideas or plans, like raising animals or gardening, please DO NOT post replies that they are not being spiritual.

I am well aware that there are some people that believe that it is a lack of faith to prepare or that it is a lack of faith to have a few extra cans of food.

This forum is not a place for you to try to argue those points. If you happen to be a person that thinks that it is "unspiritual" to prepare, please go somewhere else, there are many others forums out there where you can discuss your views.

This forum will not tolerate these things.

The days ahead are going to be dark. My message as a watchman is that of warning and preparation.

God bless you all.

Nathan
Old 10-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Servant

100% agree...

Doc is watching...
Old 10-09-2008, 07:02 AM

Smile Make ready!

Katrina taught me about being prepared. Had I properly prepared I would at least saved my house stuff and shop stuff but I only hoped for the best. When Gustav started our way I prayed and got a moving truck. We are in a battle, pray, pray, pray and clean and load your gun.
Old 10-09-2008, 10:49 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Katrina taught me about being prepared. Had I properly prepared I would at least saved my house stuff and shop stuff but I only hoped for the best. When Gustav started our way I prayed and got a moving truck. We are in a battle, pray, pray, pray and clean and load your gun.
LOL and don't forget to buy extra shells!
Old 02-11-2009, 08:08 PM

I found this site a few months ago and found it very helpful. It is a forum called Mrs. Survival with lots of helps and tips.

http://www.mrssurvival.com/forums/

Old 02-14-2009, 07:42 AM

Default a link-4 preparation *thankyou n&d for guiding this forum in His Perfect Love

thanks 4 yr prep rules - i agree - we need to be kind to one another
i felt the Lord said to post this -in preparation forum hope this is the right area ------- believing for soil to plant a garden in... meanwhile i plant into His Kingdom
I felt called on this sabbath day to post this link to this talk...as the Spirit leads...
http://www.laherlong.com/larry_sermon_john_6.wma

this is a man of God who appeared on my doorstep - out of the blue one day - a couple years ago...and the Lord used Larry Herlong to take me into the Glory - like Elijah and Moses- walking in His Presence and Glory is how the Lord is preparing this servant of His - more and more - every day. I have'nt been "released" in the Spirit to share this info till now...or maybe I was and was too busy to hear well...but now I feel "pressed" to do so. This talk gives the heart and soul preparation in Christ. Be very blessed and thankyou.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:22 AM
Banned

Default well said thou Good and faithfull servant

Faith without works is DEAD!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 04:25 AM
Banned

[QUOGenesis 41:33-45
33 "And now let Pharaoh look for a discerning and wise man and put him in charge of the land of Egypt. 34 Let Pharaoh appoint commissioners over the land to take a fifth of the harvest of Egypt during the seven years of abundance. 35 They should collect all the food of these good years that are coming and store up the grain under the authority of Pharaoh, to be kept in the cities for food. 36 This food should be held in reserve for the country, to be used during the seven years of famine that will come upon Egypt, so that the country may not be ruined by the famine." 37 The plan seemed good to Pharaoh and to all his officials. 38 So Pharaoh asked them, "Can we find anyone like this man, one in whom is the spirit of God?" 39 Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, "Since God has made all this known to you, there is no one so discerning and wise as you. 40 You shall be in charge of my palace, and all my people are to submit to your orders. Only with respect to the throne will I be greater than you." 41 So Pharaoh said to Joseph, "I hereby put you in charge of the whole land of Egypt." TE=Nathan;114]Greetings Brethren,

The reason that I started this forum was so that the remnant of God could have a place to exchange ideas on preparation.

This watchman believes that there are two categories of preparation; spiritual and practical.

I want to establish a rule RIGHT NOW that if you think practical preparation is not important and that preparation should only be spiritual, then this forum is probably not for you.

I will not tolerate anyone who tries to nullify the exchange of ideas in here.

If people in this forum are discussing their practical ideas or plans, like raising animals or gardening, please DO NOT post replies that they are not being spiritual.

I am well aware that there are some people that believe that it is a lack of faith to prepare or that it is a lack of faith to have a few extra cans of food.

This forum is not a place for you to try to argue those points. If you happen to be a person that thinks that it is "unspiritual" to prepare, please go somewhere else, there are many others forums out there where you can discuss your views.

This forum will not tolerate these things.

The days ahead are going to be dark. My message as a watchman is that of warning and preparation.

God bless you all.

Nathan[/quote]
Old 04-09-2009, 10:18 AM

I don't know in the name of Who or in the name of What the fact that one believer in Christ-Jesus does not specifically prepare physically can be equated with a dead faith (=without works)
Old 01-04-2011, 10:37 AM

Default getting ready

Amen. igrew up in the country, raised are own food, animal, and produce. So if grandma left you any old recepies, keep them, a little water, flour, beans, greens, snake, squirriel, Hey God made it we can eat it. I belive god will also provide for those who can,t raise there own food, Gods people will have to stepup, and give, no hoarding allowed, as the manna could not be stored for long so shall it be with us. BEANS, rice, flour, whatever you can get. I am starting a root cellar. As is was in Acts it shall be again. We shall sit at the table toghther and give thanks for what we have. Praise his name. oh yea LOTS OF PRAYER works too.