The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > General Discussions

Old 11-11-2008, 01:15 AM

Default The Trojan Horse called "Diaprax" - Everyone Please see this video!

Note* - Everyone in this forum needs to watch this video. It is eye opening about a HUGE error that is in today's church. It is long, (over two hours) so it will take a while. But please watch it. - Nathan

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings Beloved!

Here's a must see Video with solid teaching.

What you will see & hear, it is one of the main reasons we're out of the institutional church since last May.

Serious stuff that every child of the Lord needs to know.

May the Lord deliver many sincere sheep that are trapped by this terrible deception.

In the Name of Jesus.

broK

Edited By Nathan - Added Video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64798291138426

Last edited by Nathan; 11-11-2008 at 01:58 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 11:45 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

I just spent over three hours watching this video. (hard to do with three kids) WOW This guy is right on. Thank you for posting this. We need to share this with any loved one involved in the seeker churches.

I knew that Billy Graham was a believer in "many paths to God" But for those with doubts, they need to see this.
God Bless
Donna

Last edited by Nathan; 11-11-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:10 PM

Default "Change Agents"

Your very welcomed Sister Donna!

Here's a very good site for further study. Please make sure you go through all 3 articles.

http://www.crossroad.to/News/Church/Klenck1.html
http://www.crossroad.to/News/Church/Klenck2.html
http://www.crossroad.to/News/Church/Klenck3.html

broK
Old 11-13-2008, 01:42 AM

Default A preview

Video Entitled "Diaprax and the Church: Manipulating the Church into Globalism"
Reviewed by Dr. Bill Crump

For anyone who's ever wondered what exactly constitutes the "Hegelian dialectic," how it operates with the concept of "praxis" to create "diaprax," and how diaprax has been utilized to brainwash people and restructure the modern Church, then this is the video to study.

Dr. Robert Klenck, a Christian and fairly young orthopedic surgeon from southern California, presents a most exhaustive review of atheistic and humanistic influences that drive the so-called Church Growth Movement (CGM) in this two-part seminar. Part I is entitled "How the Church Is Incorporating the Diaprax and Why"; Part II is entitled "Manipulating the Church into Globalism." The video runs approximately 2 hours 13 minutes. Dr. Klenck has researched these topics for several years, after this philosophy infiltrated his own church. He abundantly counters this man-made philosophy with the Word of God using the KJV, and he boldly reveals the single, driving force that is truly behind the whole CGM: Satan himself, who is using the movement to destroy the New Testament Church.

CGM has many aliases, including "Seeker-Sensitive Church,"
"User-Friendly Church," "Purpose-Driven Church," "Cell or Meta Church,"
"Mission-Driven Church," "Disciple-Making Church," and "The 21st-Century Church."

CGM defined: CGM is the utilization of modern, secular marketing techniques by the Church in order to draw and hold large numbers of people by meeting their "felt needs." The Church then "converts" and "disciples" these people through the use of modern, organizational management ("total quality management-style") techniques, so that they can effect "change" in the community and the world.

CGM accomplishes this through diaprax, which involves practicing ("praxis") the Hegelian dialectic ("dia") process repeatedly, in order to achieve gradual, incremental, and continual CHANGE (aka innovation).

The Hegelian dialectic, then, is developmental and evolutionary, with the end point being complete perfection; i.e., man can become God apart from God. The Hegelian dialectic principle is "synthesis" + "antithesis" = "consensus." The Church uses diaprax by purposefully bringing believers (synthesis) together with unbelievers (antithesis) to discuss moral and social issues through seeker services, "Bible study," and small groups. Such meetings always utilize a "facilitator" (aka change agent, group leader) to achieve a predetermined outcome among the group (consensus). With each meeting, the believer is gradually moved away from his/her original position of moral absolutism in order to get along with the group as a whole (consensus - "go along to get along"). The facilitators/change agents utilize peer pressure (fear of not belonging to the group) to achieve their goals. The modern Church believes that only through such techniques can we all attain world peace. In reality, diaprax is brainwashing.

The "church" setting and message presented are all designed to be as inoffensive to unbelievers as possible: religious objects like crosses are absent or inconspicuous; the building resembles a theatre without pews; dress is informal and casual; contemporary music, drama, dance, and entertainment reign with high-tech innovations like wide video screens; predominant use of NIV or other New Age Bible translations - avoid KJV; messages are motivational, positive, "feel-good," appeal to "felt needs" and self-esteem, present half-truths, and avoid or gloss over hard-core topics like sin, homosexuality, feminism, hell, etc. The CGM severely compromises God's Word ever so gradually to the point that "believers" eventually sacrifice their Bible-based theology without realizing it.

A highly detailed discussion focuses upon those whom Satan has principally used to orchestrate the CGM, their unbiblical philosophies touted through their various publications, and how they manage to twist Scripture to fit their own agenda: Dr. Rick Warren (pastor of Saddleback Church), Rev. Bill Hybels (pastor of Willow Creek Church), Dr. Robert Schuller (pastor of the Crystal Cathedral), and others like Anthony Robbins, Tom Patterson, Peter Drucker, and Bob Buford. These and others like them defy Ephesians 4:11-13, which states that the purpose of the Church is for perfecting the saints, edifying the body of Christ, and coming together in the unity of faith. The Church is not designed to cater to unbelievers.

The purpose of the CGM is to create a one-world religion and world peace through tolerating and accepting all faiths and creeds (Christian as well as non-Christian) as of equal merit. This is accomplished by nullifying the judgment of Christ and preaching only God's love. This further leads to a paradigm shift, whereby the Patriarch (Father God) shifts to Matriarch (Mother Earth), hierarchal leadership shifts to decentralized leadership (everybody is a "leader," except in crisis situations, when leadership becomes totalitarian), and accountability to God shifts to accountability to our fellow man and the Earth itself.

Because of the phenomenal amount of information presented, I recommend viewing the video in stages and viewing it several times to digest the material properly.
http://www.membersdirectoryonline.co...klenck.htm#rnc
Old 11-13-2008, 01:53 AM

Default The Diabolical System Of Diaprax

http://www.christianmediaresearch.com/cmc-14.html
Old 11-14-2008, 07:11 PM
Banned

Wow I listened to this and thought - gese Lord is this why you kept me from the church over the years? It is very difficult to deceive someone who Loves Jesus. I learned years ago to let my "yes be yes and my no be no" and I think this has kept me away from submitting to these weird things.

I always was persecuted in churches - especially when I started walking in my calling of "discernment and deliverance." It is amazing what people do not see. I think discernment will allow us to see the "hearts of people." Then we can see motives and not just actions and truly discern what is going on.

I would imagine I have seen this teacing on and off over the years but again I learned early to "chew up the meat and spit out the bones."

Isn't it wonderful you all how the Lord has kept us - even if it was by trials? I am so thankful to the Father for restoring our relationship to Him through Jesus - what a treasure we all have, what a treasure!
Old 11-17-2008, 02:45 PM

Default Researching The <<<Dia>>>lectic Process and <<<prax>>>is

http://authorityresearch.com/
Old 12-13-2008, 01:21 AM

I just found this video and it's been here for what a month I think the blonde hair cells
are kicking in again. Anyway that was a very interesting message. Someone gave me
"The Purpose Driven Life" when it first came out. I'm usually an avid reader especially if the material is Christian material but everytime I would read a page or two I would feel real bad and I really didn't know why so eventually I gave up. I'm so glad I did.
This book obviously is so far at the other end of the spectrum, but I never read enough of it to get the gist of the whole twisted philosophy they were trying to spread.
Billy Graham really pulled the wool over alot of eyes in his time.
God Bless Everyone
Old 12-24-2008, 08:09 PM
Banned

Wow, I'm just now getting to this thread.

I can't do/watch audio/video on this computer [that may explain why I haven't posted to any audio/video posts - I'm sorry - wish I could see & hear all of these] - but you've got Dean Gotcher and Berit Kjos's sites up there.
Wow Mark 12:29 - GOOD sites.

Praise God --- I don't know whether to say Brother or Sister though -- but Praise God !
Old 12-25-2008, 06:57 AM
Banned

I was blind but now I can see.

"BroK".

Thank you Bro!