The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > General Discussions

Old 12-25-2008, 08:09 AM

Well now I assume I need to ask, right?!

Anyhow, your very welcome!

If you have a cd or dvd player you may order the teaching if you wish.

Definitely is a must hear or see.

http://authorityresearch.com/File%20...20Ordering.htm

http://authorityresearch.com/File%20...t%20Klenck.htm
Old 12-25-2008, 02:14 PM

Hi all, can anyone show me how to download this video? I have dialup 24k and very slow to watch even a 5 minute video takes up to 2 hours.

Yaweh bless you
Old 12-25-2008, 04:41 PM

K-bro hi & welcome!

This is a very slow connection, perhaps if you click start, & then pause it for sometime till it loads some, & then try to see what happens, but I really doubt it if it will work.
If you could afford it & it's worth it, try to order cd or dvd from the link I posted earlier.

Also here you may find some info about media streaming.
http://all-streaming-media.com/faq/s...f-a-stream.htm
Old 12-26-2008, 12:04 AM
Banned

Very eyeopening info - never heard this before, thanks for posting!

Blessings,

SHF <><
Old 12-29-2008, 10:31 AM

Thumbs up

Mark12:29

thanks, looks like I will buy it!

In Christ,
Kenny
Old 01-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark12:29 View Post

Bump & Thanks again!!!

Last edited by ForeverGrateful; 01-01-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Bumping article is not endorsing entire site. Thanks!!!
Old 01-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Banned

Bump again. Thank you for this whole thread Mark12:29 !

Do pray that you'll post more.

HIS Strength to you.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:00 PM

Default Oh,no not him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark12:29 View Post
James Lloyd is a rip-off artist. He steals ideas all over the place, including anything he has ever said on this subject. All of the stuff he has on diaprax he stole from Dean Gotcher, who paid Lloyd to air his show 'Defeating the Diaprax' on shortwave.

Skip Lloyd and go to the source - Scroogle Dean Gotcher.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Banned

Hi Kat. The Brother did leave us Dean's Site here from page 1.

Topic of these days, hey?

Old 02-18-2009, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4truth View Post
James Lloyd is a rip-off artist. He steals ideas all over the place, including anything he has ever said on this subject. All of the stuff he has on diaprax he stole from Dean Gotcher, who paid Lloyd to air his show 'Defeating the Diaprax' on shortwave.

Skip Lloyd and go to the source - Scroogle Dean Gotcher.
I do not know all that friend, all I saw was that he still exposes the above deception & still gives credit to Mr. Dean Gotcher. Certainly I do not promote none of them here, my source of Truth & direction is only the Word of God as it was written in the original. For your info I'm a Greek & thank the Lord I can read much of the Ancient NT too.

And in the words of the link:

Diaprax is a word coined by Dean Gotcher, founder of the Institute for Authority Research. Dean has traveled the United States and given over 1,000 live presentations to Christians explaining this wicked technique that is surreptitiously destroying our families, our government, and even our Christian churches.

After reading and digesting 600+ social psychology books, Mr. Gotcher joined the word dialectic and the word praxis to create the term DIAPRAX. Dialectic is a philosophical term that describes the use of dialogue to resolve conflict between opposing ideas or opinions. The word Praxis simply means "to practice." Therefore, Diaprax is the practice of the dialectic.

These terms are derived from the ungodly 18th century philosophical model that is known as the Hegelian Dialectic. Named after the German philosopher Georg Wilhelm Hegel (although considerably refined since its inception in Hegel's era), this world view has now completely enveloped the world.

In its simplest form, the Diaprax system is a process whereby the entire world will eventually dialog until they reach a consensus. The 3 part formula consists of 3 essential components: Thesis, Antithesis, and Synthesis. Simply put, a "thesis" is combined with the opposing view, the "anti-thesis," and the result is called the "synthesis."

In the Bible we see Satan cause the fall of man through the use of Diaprax (the practice of the dialectic). Eve tells the Serpent that God has commanded that of the tree in the midst of the garden, that they "shall not eat of" it. That is the thesis. Then Satan offers an opposing opinion (the antithesis) that flies in the face of the Word of God, telling Eve about the benefits of eating the forbidden fruit. Eve joins the two views and comes up with the synthesis - the fruit is "good food," "pleasant to the eye" and will "make one wise." Through Adam and Eve's reasoning, God's eternal truth was reasoned away, and the curse of death replaced the gift of eternal life.

No Christian can follow the Lord of the Bible, and partake of Diaprax. You cannot serve two masters, and the practicing of the Dialectic is an insidious process that now permeates all forms of society - including the "management" practices of the corporate Christian church.