The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > General Discussions

Old 02-15-2014, 01:48 PM

I have not been able to find the video links listen here to be active. I will go and try and pull of the video called, "Diaprax and the Church: Manipulating the Church into Globalism".

But is this the same video as the orginal one called The Trogan Horse....?
Old 02-15-2014, 01:49 PM

Diaprax and the Church: Manipulating the Church into Globalism -- this video is not listen in utube either.
Old 02-16-2014, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis View Post
I can't remember what the original video was , but this one is at least a similar one that follows the same line of thinking. I remember it being brought up in the same context, I just cant remember which was which.

Just in case you have another 3 hours of time to spare
Travis got it right, this the video. Subject was mine, not the title of this presentation.
Old 02-18-2014, 11:14 AM

That is a superb lecture. I learned a lot from it.

I knew about the dialectic practice and its long-time use for effecting change in every facet of society. But I would not have recognized the face of it in our churches. I had heard that Freemasonry infiltrated SBC. I even read a Baptist tract depicting a pastor counseling a dad about the evils inherent in his masonic membership (though it probably should be the other way around!). But I had no concept of how they operate to compromise a church. This lecture breaks it wide open and exposes it.

There is a lot in this video: the mindset, speech and arguments, the organizational tools and activities they employ, and a number of the major players and some history; as well as numerous "It is written..." scripture references to be wielded against this evil menace, and a precise and scriptural warning regarding the danger of staying in a compromised church with the intent of "fixing" it.

Great find!!
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

re/[Ff]ear( \w+)? not/ : 80 verses, 80 matches
Old 06-07-2014, 10:00 AM

Bumped on account of Southern Baptist ‘Church’ Votes to Keep Pro-Homosexual Minister, Go ‘Third Way’.
Isa 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Luk 12:7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Luk 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

re/[Ff]ear( \w+)? not/ : 80 verses, 80 matches
Old 06-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Is it a church or is it a night club?

Recently I saw an article in which Justin Beiber was quoting scripture. I was hopeful for a small moment as I thought maybe he had actually found Jesus and would be using his popularity for good. No such luck.

Here's another video about Carl Lentz's church -- of which Beiber and many other stars are members. It's another seeker-friendly congregation with a "pastor" that says there were many homosexuals in Jesus' time and since Jesus never came out and spoke against homosexuality, it must be okay. Lentz's church boasts many LBGT members, and he says that he hopes that will always be the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJNM-by4vo0

ageorgantas
Old 02-26-2015, 09:59 AM

Default agree

I agree and in fact it is part of end time prophecy. As watchers we need to know this so thanks
Old 02-26-2015, 10:01 AM

Default Satan

I began my walk at Willowcreek and after a short while found it increasingly disturbing. The strangest thing is that they NEVER mention Satan our enemy
Old 02-26-2015, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy1warrior View Post
I began my walk at Willowcreek and after a short while found it increasingly disturbing. The strangest thing is that they NEVER mention Satan our enemy
We went there when my oldest was a baby. Got out of it before out second child was born.

Do remember there was things that where not good there. Seemed to want to make man happy, not God. And the Holy Ghost statement that the atheist spoke, I felt the stab in the spirit. It felt like a knife. I told the Holy Spirit that He is very worth a lot and that I could not make it with out Him. He guides, leads, comforts, and so much more. So glad that Jesus sent the Comforter.

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741