The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > General Discussions

Old 01-23-2010, 08:28 PM

I'm all over it Nathan, I woke up to the New World Order and 6 weeks later I had a revelation from God. He knocked me off my horse and said Hello! this is the Beast. In one instant 25 years of Sermons and Bible studies all clicked. Understanding the Luciferians has intesified my Christian walk X 50
Old 01-23-2010, 08:34 PM

I also vote yes for this Nathan. Very good idea!
Old 01-23-2010, 09:29 PM

Thanks Nathan.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:45 PM

If this makes strife and factions go down, unity and fellowship go up, and does not compromise truth for the sake of unity, it is a step in the right direction.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:15 PM

Sounds like a plan.....
Do not be afraid of sudden terror, nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; For the LORD will be your confidence, and will keep your foot from being caught. Proverbs 3:25-26
Old 01-24-2010, 07:28 AM
Banned

Nathan, conspiracies are definitely part of our lives and our world. To delve to unravel them is part of getting to the truth.

Makes perfect sense to me.

Chris
Old 01-24-2010, 08:52 AM
Banned

Default Sorry Nathan... I am not with you on this one

Hi Folks,

Please hear me out.
Sorry Nathan... I am not with you on this one. I have been down the Rabbit Hole and spent a year and a half down in there and it was a very counter productive time in my Christian walk. That means I backslid big time. Why? Because there is only lies and death down there. The bible teaches us "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."

See there are things down in The Rabbit Hole that as Paul says "things that people do in darkness that should no even be spoken of." Why because it is pure evil. It will make you want to become like many others and go postal against this wicked system and the perpetrators of it - World Rulers of Darkness. These people are purely Luciferian/Satanic driven men and women who do things that upon finding out of it you will have to be an extremely strong Christian not to get in the flesh in righteous indignation and start dwelling on vengeance. Remember we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but if you dwell on conspiracy, you will start to wanting to wrestle in the fleshly domain.

I believe that if this Rabbit Hole Thread starts it will soon become the most popular discussion and become a distraction and bring many of the wrong element to this board.

Yes there is a conspiracy, there is only one conspiracy that overrides them all. The one huge one that started with THE FIVE "I WILL'S" OF SATAN - FROM ISA. 14:12-17. But Brethren we do not have time to be worrying with such things. There is a Kingdom that needs to be expanded, with calling men to the wedding feast of our Husband the King of Kings - The Spirit and Bride say come!

Scripture clearly shows us that these people and their conspiracy will clearly continue right up until Christ Jesus' return and there is nothing we can do in the flesh to stop it. Think about these fools will be in such derision that they will want to physically fight against Jesus. Revelation 17:14 the kings of the earth are arrayed in battle against Christ; but it says, "They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings."

Come on Brethren, lets drink from the cup of the fellowship of His sufferings on our knees and crying out in agreement with Our Lord Jesus' prayer for those which are still to come into His Kingdom, for the greatest awakening in our land and the mightiest revival in the church so we can get the job done in preaching the gospel and making disciples and go home to be with our Husband forever. Praise His Holy Name.

I do not believe we should have our head in the sand either, but honestly most of what is down in the Rabbit Hole is lies/disinformation that does not allow us redeem the time wisely in taking the time to sift through it all. And besides if you really want to hear from God we do not need to have our mind fogged over with disinformation, and that's why it is called the Rabbit Hole.

Lets not get off on Bunny Trails and go down Rabbit Holes, but let us stay on the narrow path finding unity while together we diligently lift up the Name of our King.

God bless you all
StreetPreacher
Old 01-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetpreacher View Post

See there are things down in The Rabbit Hole that as Paul says "things that people do in darkness that should no even be spoken of." Why because it is pure evil. It will make you want to become like many others and go postal against this wicked system and the perpetrators of it - World Rulers of Darkness. These people are purely Luciferian/Satanic driven men and women who do things that upon finding out of it you will have to be an extremely strong Christian not to get in the flesh in righteous indignation and start dwelling on vengeance. Remember we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but if you dwell on conspiracy, you will start to wanting to wrestle in the fleshly domain.
Streetpreacher...with all due respect I disagree. I too have done the journey down the rabbit hole. I have come out much wiser for it. Now I see that this world is not beautiful and I do not cling to it anymore.

I think what you find out on that journey is that anything a man's hand has touched is now corrupt. It proves how we work in vain without JESUS.

My faith has been strengthened because unlike lots wife there is NOTHING in the world that I look to with longing! I only look on JESUS with longing now.

FROM ISA. 14:12-17. But Brethren we do not have time to be worrying with such things. There is a Kingdom that needs to be expanded, with calling men to the wedding feast of our Husband the King of Kings - The Spirit and Bride say come!

A good verse to keep in mind about anything of the world.. Don't let it consume you with worry.

BTW If you read the abortion thread....you will see conspiracy in action;
http://www.watchmanscry.com/forum/sh...5440#post75440

And what can happen when we ignore the fact that there are evil people plotting against GOD.

Last edited by Donna; 01-24-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetpreacher View Post
Hi Folks,

Please hear me out.
Sorry Nathan... I am not with you on this one. I have been down the Rabbit Hole and spent a year and a half down in there and it was a very counter productive time in my Christian walk. That means I backslid big time. Why? Because there is only lies and death down there. The bible teaches us "Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things."

I believe that if this Rabbit Hole Thread starts it will soon become the most popular discussion and become a distraction and bring many of the wrong element to this board.

Yes there is a conspiracy, there is only one conspiracy that overrides them all. The one huge one that started with THE FIVE "I WILL'S" OF SATAN - FROM ISA. 14:12-17. But Brethren we do not have time to be worrying with such things. There is a Kingdom that needs to be expanded, with calling men to the wedding feast of our Husband the King of Kings - The Spirit and Bride say come!

Scripture clearly shows us that these people and their conspiracy will clearly continue right up until Christ Jesus' return and there is nothing we can do in the flesh to stop it. Think about these fools will be in such derision that they will want to physically fight against Jesus. Revelation 17:14 the kings of the earth are arrayed in battle against Christ; but it says, "They will make war on the Lamb, and the Lamb will conquer them, for he is Lord of lords and King of kings."

Come on Brethren, lets drink from the cup of the fellowship of His sufferings on our knees and crying out in agreement with Our Lord Jesus' prayer for those which are still to come into His Kingdom, for the greatest awakening in our land and the mightiest revival in the church so we can get the job done in preaching the gospel and making disciples and go home to be with our Husband forever. Praise His Holy Name.

I do not believe we should have our head in the sand either, but honestly most of what is down in the Rabbit Hole is lies/disinformation that does not allow us redeem the time wisely in taking the time to sift through it all. And besides if you really want to hear from God we do not need to have our mind fogged over with disinformation, and that's why it is called the Rabbit Hole.

Lets not get off on Bunny Trails and go down Rabbit Holes, but let us stay on the narrow path finding unity while together we diligently lift up the Name of our King.

God bless you all
StreetPreacher
I agree that there are many topics that can take your eyes off of Christ. However, I do believe God has called many to search out these truths and be watchmen. Nathan does this, as so many on this forum, very well.

For me? I am very selective about what kinds of things I will look into, and even then I put most of my focus on my ministry, understanding the fundamentals of His Word, and walking in His Spirit as much as possible.

I do appreciate it when people who are dedicated to this endeavor find the truth and share it with the Body of Christ, though, and there is value in it. He wants us to be aware of what's going on.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
I am somewhat mixed here. But I have to say I tend to agree more with faithfulservant.

My journey down the rabbit hole gained me some wisdom and now I know how ugly the world really is. BUT, it did not increase my faith!!! The only thing that increases my faith is praise, worship and being in the Word.

The rabbit hole is dark and I feel a special thread on it may not be in the best interest of keeping our eyes on Jesus.

If this becomes a focus on the forum too much, I may have to bow out totally. I love so many of you here, and Nathan and Donna.........but this is getting dark.

Well I know you frequent the current events section, so Nathan creating this other section should make it easier to sidestep these things.

But I pray for you to seek His peace and His strength while we face these things. We must overcome, and it will only happen through His strength. We can't be wilting flowers. We are to be strong and not fear:

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Matthew 10:28

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."

Luke 2:10

"And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people."

Luke 12:7

"But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows."

Luke 12:32

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom."

Joshuah 1:9

Have I not commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.