The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 02-20-2010, 07:32 PM
Senior Member--Formerly known as Sahran

Default Internet going down!!!

Im watching Cnn and they are talking about Wallstreet freezing because of a cyber attack possibly originating in Russia. I saw this on AMos Scaggs site last month but never got around to posting it. Here it is.

Archive for January, 2010
The Retaliation
The Internet will shut down before the shooting back begins.

Repairs will be done by hand without the aid of modern equipment.

Recreation will cease, as we know it today.

There will be a revolution in this country, a radical and pervasive change in society and the social structure, an uprising. We have not had a true Civil War in this country. We had a War Between the States, but not a Civil War.

This will be over unresolved political issues for national control of political parties, religious maters, ethnical, and wealth.

The people of this country will come to the point to where they have had enough and strike back.

We are in a boiling cauldron awaiting the certain temperature to erupt.

The Internet will be shut down to prevent communication and the organizing of oppositions.

If you can’t communicate you can’t organize efficiently.

January 25, 2010
Internet Collapsing
The Internet is going down. The only means of communication is texting.

Even texting will be sparse most of the time because of low signal strength. With a low signal calls won’t go through but texting will.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:52 PM

interesting, CNN was talking about this, or Russia doing a possible cyber attack.

The rest came from Amos Skaggs, I haven't heard of him. Not CNN, but Skaggs.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:07 PM

Gabrielle,

Can you give out his website address? Thanks!!!
Old 02-20-2010, 09:13 PM

Default No 'net after event

I posted to this forum a while back:

I saw "something happens" as two people watch it reported on tv. One of them says to the other, "Hey, someone on the Internet predicted this." They go to the computer and begin visiting sites one by one. They are all blank pages and 404 page not found error messages.

Man from Modesto
Old 03-22-2011, 07:46 PM

There is a lot of mounting evidence that we will lose access to the internet, sometime in the near future.

Consider Alex Jones' reporting of Obama's "killswitch". The French goverment have just received a cyber attack, supposedly originating within China.

The US stated that they had closed/restricted access to some sites in order to free up bandwidth to adi Japan in the recent crisis. This foreshadows things to come.

Various news stories over the last few years have been preparing us for the eventuality of the internet going down: this may be a "false flag" to restrict growing access and knowledge of the luciferian New World Order. It may result from some natural disaster etc. Many possible causes.

All I know for sure is this: I have a feeling, possibly from the Holy Spirit, that I MUST hurry to print off my Bible study materials. This has been an urgent feeling with me for the last week or so. Because if the internet goes down, I won't have access to them and I would feel lost. They focus me on my newfound path, as I haven't been studying for long. I still haven't got that new printer cartridge - one day I may wake up and regret not heeding this warning/feeling that we may not have internet access for much longer.

So yes, in conclusion, and especially as prophecy unfolds, we will see increasing censorship and eventually the total loss of access to the internet
Old 08-13-2011, 02:32 PM

Default Chaos ahead

@mrgmakin
"I have a feeling, possibly from the Holy Spirit, that I MUST hurry to print off my Bible study materials".
Wise move.

No follower of YHWH wants to look like the fool that buried his talent under the rock. In others words, no follower wants to be judged for being silent when our Lord sends us important visions of the near future.

If anyone has a strong urge to post anything in the name of YHWH, then it must be done. With Jesus by your side there is nothing to fear by letting the truth of how close this world is now to the 7 year Tribulation.

Events are heating up now throughout Europe especially England.
Friends say that when something like these riots happen in England, the USA is not far behind.
Old 08-13-2011, 02:51 PM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncoolSam View Post
@mrgmakin
"I have a feeling, possibly from the Holy Spirit, that I MUST hurry to print off my Bible study materials".
Wise move.

No follower of YHWH wants to look like the fool that buried his talent under the rock. In others words, no follower wants to be judged for being silent when our Lord sends us important visions of the near future.

If anyone has a strong urge to post anything in the name of YHWH, then it must be done. With Jesus by your side there is nothing to fear by letting the truth of how close this world is now to the 7 year Tribulation.

Events are heating up now throughout Europe especially England.
Friends say that when something like these riots happen in England, the USA is not far behind.
The internet going down....... a very real probability....

"the 7 year Tribulation"....?..... well, that's another teaching from the organized religious system that's open for discussion

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 05-13-2013, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncoolSam View Post
@mrgmakin
Wise move.

I bought an extra, and small full Bible for my BOB. All of my study has been thru' the HS, so I hope a good Bible will keep me going, no Jesus will keep me going, the Bible will help me keep in touch. lol, I have more stuff in my BOB, but basically a Bible and a Machete will be my main things.
“In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength" Isa 30:15
Old 05-13-2013, 02:25 PM

Internet going down yes, has been for a while. Comcast was taken over by NBC and i was told that in about 5 yrs cable tv will be gone. Ipads, i phone, all hand held can now watch movies, text, phone etc. Nbc taken over by soros media FOX owned by Soros. internet will become known as the NET. National- Evidence- Tracking. So yea we will all be tied to the BIG EYE IN THE SKY. ok thats all.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:03 PM

Default If GOD decides to destroy America

To be honest, if GOD is going to Judge backslidden, apostate, Mystery Babylon America: it will likely go down this way: Russia and/or China will explode a major EMP nuclear weapon over N.America. VIRTUALLY ALL electrical grids will be blown-out and virtually impossible to repair or bring back online: no internet, no cellphones, no electric, and very shortly after that: no food and no clean water. PERIOD. This would be followed by a limited nuclear strike from Russian-China & N.Korea. - all this would also likely trigger mega-earthquakes in the west, midwest, and even parts of the east coast, ... and utter chaos would break out on the entire continent.

America, if she would ever recover from this, would have to start over and it would begin with massive repentance toward THE GOD SHE HAS ABANDONED.

Only a remnant would be spared. - and that remnant would be those who honor and trust in His Word.