The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 06-09-2013, 01:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenbenhear View Post
To be honest, if GOD is going to Judge backslidden, apostate, Mystery Babylon America: it will likely go down this way: Russia and/or China will explode a major EMP nuclear weapon over N.America. VIRTUALLY ALL electrical grids will be blown-out and virtually impossible to repair or bring back online: no internet, no cellphones, no electric, and very shortly after that: no food and no clean water. PERIOD. This would be followed by a limited nuclear strike from Russian-China & N.Korea. - all this would also likely trigger mega-earthquakes in the west, midwest, and even parts of the east coast, ... and utter chaos would break out on the entire continent.

America, if she would ever recover from this, would have to start over and it would begin with massive repentance toward THE GOD SHE HAS ABANDONED.

Only a remnant would be spared. - and that remnant would be those who honor and trust in His Word.
Nathan recently released a dream he had that you would probably find interesting. If you haven't already seen this, I think you might enjoy reading through this. Goes right along with what you are saying.

http://www.watchmanscry.com/article_alert_6.html
Old 06-09-2013, 08:13 PM

Default DOES RUSSIA have a major EMP weapon ?

Thanks. that's a very interesting prophetic dream.

What I am wondering about is whether Russia has developed a single or perhaps multiple nuclear EMP warhead that could virtually knock out ALL of the U.S. electrical grid-system nationwide, including the military. THAT, in my opinion, along with a HAARP-type "weather-weapon" is what could bring the most serious judgment and damage to America as a nation.

Personally, I think all these things are likely to occur before the end of this decade. 1948 + 70 years.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:05 PM

Default EMP update info:

MORE on this, something I just found on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UheKPleuoIs

Published on Oct 10, 2012

Novelist and former Reagan White House staff member Karna Small Bodman talked about the EMP (electromagnetic pulse) threat and what we can do about it. She outlined a possible scenario in which a militant group or a country that doesn't like America gets hold of a small nuclear device and attaches it to a delivery device like a SCUD missile, then detonates it 50 miles up in the air from a ship off the US coast. This would unleash a shockwave or EMP that would fry electronics on the ground, knock out the grid, and in a general sense, set us back to the year 1910, she warned. Bodman suggested that the US expand its missile defenses, develop back-up systems, harden the existing power grid, and remain vigilant about nuclear proliferation.

Bio info:

Karna Small Bodman began her career as a television news anchor and reporter in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Washington, D.C. She also did political commentary for the ABC network in New York. When Ronald Reagan was elected President, he named Karna as his Deputy Press Secretary. Later, when she switched to foreign policy issues and became Senior Director and Spokesman for the National Security Council, she was the highest ranking woman on the White House staff.

Wikipedia:
An electromagnetic pulse (commonly abbreviated EMP) is a burst of electromagnetic radiation. The abrupt pulse of electromagnetic radiation usually results from certain types of high energy explosions, especially a nuclear explosion, or from a suddenly fluctuating magnetic field. The resulting rapidly-changing electric fields and magnetic fields may couple with electrical/electronic systems to produce damaging current and voltage surges.

In military terminology, a nuclear warhead detonated hundreds of kilometers above the Earth's surface is known as a high-altitude electromagnetic pulse (HEMP) device. Effects of a HEMP device depend on a very large number of factors, including the altitude of the detonation, energy yield, gamma ray output, interactions with the Earth's magnetic field, and electromagnetic shielding of targets.

A high-altitude nuclear detonation produces an immediate flux of gamma rays from the nuclear reactions within the device. These photons in turn produce high energy free electrons by Compton scattering at altitudes between (roughly) 20 and 40 km. These electrons are then trapped in the Earth's magnetic field, giving rise to an oscillating electric current. This current is asymmetric in general and gives rise to a rapidly rising radiated electromagnetic field called an electromagnetic pulse (EMP). Because the electrons are trapped essentially simultaneously, a very large electromagnetic source radiates coherently.

The pulse can easily span continent-sized areas, and this radiation can affect systems on land, sea, and air. The first recorded EMP incident accompanied a high-altitude nuclear test over the South Pacific and resulted in power system failures as far away as Hawaii.
A large device detonated at 400--500 km (250 to 312 miles) over Kansas would affect all of the continental U.S. The signal from such an event extends to the visual horizon as seen from the burst point.

The EMP Commission sponsored a worldwide survey of foreign scientific and military literature to evaluate the knowledge, and possibly the intentions, of foreign states with respect to electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack. The survey found that the physics of EMP phenomenon and the military potential of EMP attack are widely understood in the international community, as reflected in official and unofficialwritings and statements. The survey of open sources over the past decade finds that knowledge about EMP and EMP attack is evidenced in at least Britain, France, Germany, Israel, Egypt, Taiwan, Sweden, Cuba, India, Pakistan, Iraq under Saddam Hussein, Iran, North Korea, China and Russia. . . .

Many foreign analysts--particularly in Iran, North Korea, China, and Russia--view the United States as a potential aggressor that would be willing to use its entire panoply of weapons, including nuclear weapons, in a first strike. They perceive the United States as having contingency plans to make a nuclear EMP attack, and as being willing to execute those plans under a broad range of circumstances.

Russian and Chinese military scientists in open source writings describe the basic principles of nuclear weapons designed specifically to generate an enhanced-EMP effect, that they term "Super-EMP" weapons. "Super-EMP" weapons, according to these foreign open source writings, can destroy even the best protected U.S. military and civilian electronic systems.
Old 11-24-2014, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMan View Post
interesting, CNN was talking about this, or Russia doing a possible cyber attack.

The rest came from Amos Skaggs, I haven't heard of him. Not CNN, but Skaggs.
From what I have gathered of the goings on in the world, it makes sense to me tht the coming 'cyber attack' on this country is not going to come from Russia or China, but from our own Gov't. Russia and China are only being blamed (in advance) every day, programming the people, so that when it does happen, the people will cry out for retaliation against the 'created' enemy.

Those running the show behind the scenes want a war, any war, and are creating hot spots all over the globe. War is big money for these people, who fund both sides, and profit immensely.

I do find comfort in the verses of scripture that talk about those who acquire immense wealth by fraud, deceit, murder and the like, that God will judge them.

It is a comfort to know that all of this mayhem and evil in the world all around us is not unnoticed by the Lord, and that He is in control.

Ultimately, whether any of us are 'right' or 'wrong' about the events that are coming upon this country and the rest of the world, what is of most importance, is that we draw close to the Lord, in repentance and dependence. I often come back to the story in the gospels, of the disciples on the sea of Galilee, the storm raging, and the Lord sleeping. The Lord has no trouble sleeping, but the disciples, though in the presence of the Lord, are scared to death. They knew this lake, and what to expect of it, but this was something totally foreign to them.

We need to draw very close to the Lord in the days ahead. Even in His shadow, things may seems crazy. But He is at rest through it, in control.

Last edited by appreciate the journey; 11-24-2014 at 12:56 AM. Reason: I wanted to add to the thought
Old 01-08-2016, 02:29 PM

A lot of individuals have had dreams lately about a widespread power outage.
Old 01-18-2016, 02:10 AM

Default Outage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kestrel View Post
A lot of individuals have had dreams lately about a widespread power outage.
I feel that too. I have electric heat in our home, so this has been on my mind since the weather got cold.

Interestingly, while seeking the Lord the other day about what I need to buy, I kept getting the word "heater".... I have a small indoor propane heater, but I'm going to listen and get another one!

Now see this.... this thread has been inactive for awhile. You refreshed the discussion by the will of God! Thank you. It confirms what the Lord told me.

It really almost brings tears how the Lord cares for us. Thank you Jesus!
Old 01-29-2016, 01:17 PM

Living in a mountainous region we have had several instances where significant portions of our area were without power for upwards of a month, and God saw to all of our needs. Admittedly, it is a bit challenging when the water depends upon a well. Should the power go down, we will find a way and have used wood burning stoves for many years. As to taking down the net, it would be interesting as, seemingly, so much commerce would be rendered useless. Just in my lifetime we used typewriters, word processor, and computers. Life will go on. God is in control of everything!

Last edited by doulosofChrist; 01-29-2016 at 01:22 PM. Reason: typo and additional information
Old 03-23-2016, 04:08 PM

There has been an increase in sites requiring updated accurate personal information, even if using a pseudonym. I'm sure that will increase now that everyone is officially on watch for secretive plans of destruction.