The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Nathan's Resources > Nathan's Audio Messages

Old 04-27-2010, 05:24 PM

Thanks Nathan. Good word...

"In essentials unity, in non-essentials liberty, in all things charity." Rupertus Meldenius
Old 04-27-2010, 05:51 PM
Banned

This Word need s to be Heeded I heard The Lord Speak to me,
and we need a Extreme seroiusness of what hour we Live in,
Old 04-27-2010, 06:41 PM
Banned

Good, challenging word.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:41 PM

Thank you Nathan.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Formerly known as Cato

I look forward to listening to it tomorrow ...
Old 04-28-2010, 01:03 AM

that's the Word of God for a time like this. great preaching on SIN(s)
the anointing was of a watchman , then of a prophet (if there is any difference between the 2)
Be Thou my Vision, O Lord of my heart , my best Thought, by day or by night ... Riches I heed not, nor man’s empty praise... Be Thou my battle Shield, Sword for the fight , Heart of my own heart, whatever befall, Still be my Vision, O Ruler of all
Old 04-28-2010, 05:35 AM

Cool

Haven't got to listen to the audio yet, but interesting thing about Egypt. Just as the Egyptian people were judged by the words from Pharoah's mouth, so we are being judged by the words from the president's mouth. Several well documented sources have noted this.

http://prayersforthepeople.com/id195.html

President Obama made the following remarks, (certainly doublespeak), in a letter he addressed to Alan Solow, chairman of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations and personal acquaintance he knew from Chicago. In the letter the president said the following.

"As we continue to strive for lasting peace agreements between Israel, the Palestinians, and Israel's neighbors, all sides should understand that our commitment to Israel's security is unshakable and that no wedge will be driven between us." (emphasis mine)

These two words are very significant; though at the time they were written and became public they seemed to possess little significance. I first heard this quote from my mom, who stated to me that she thought the phrase was rather curious. We often look at the specific words that are used and who used them to see if they might contain any clues to judgments that lie ahead. Her immediate thought was one along the lines of an earthquake, something that would divide as a wedge divides. The thought hung around and a mental note about the phrase was filed away. It was only a few short days later that the file was quickly reopened as events adjusted the focus surrounding these words into absolute clarity. As I checked Watch.org run by Bill Koenig, it was a link that he set up that triggered the instant clarity.

Storm spotters and chasers were tracking this "wedge" tornado for about an hour before it tore through Yazoo. (You can read more here)

Yesterday, the deadliest tornado and most destructive one came in the form of a wedge.

Out of 80+ tornadoes so far reported, several of them came in the form of a wedge, as the meteorologists on the Weather Channel throughout the "tornado emergency" kept explaining that the right ingredients had come together to produce these higher scale and longer tracking tornadoes. I myself have seen the destruction of a F5 first hand, the infamous OKC May 3rd, Tornado of 1999. This tornado, along with the other tornadoes in the outbreak on May 3, 4, was also connected to judgment (scroll down to #19) and unless you have seen the aftermath of whole sections of pavement stripped away leaving only the earth underneath it behind, it is hard to fully explain the awesome power behind such tornadoes.
Obama said, "no wedge will be driven between us." Yet the judgment that came upon his land came in the form of many wedges. One wedge even took the lives of at least 10 people in Mississippi and leveled 30+ homes in Yazoo. The reality is a wedge has separated the United States and Israel, visible as the HOLY SPIRIT reveals the wedge held between the fingers of the ALMIGHTY. With perfect precision, the LORD is dividing all who come to divide HIS Land with the razor-sharp wedge found on the two-edge Sword of David.

As Obama continues to meddle in Israel, continuing to drive a wedge between the US and its BEST ally in the whole world, JEHOVAH will continue to drive HIS wedge into Obama's land in the US.

As I posted in Pressure, Concession, and Dangerous Outbreak, Netanyahu was reported to have agreed to release over 1,000 Palestinian prisoners held in Israeli jails, to remove several roadblocks in the West Bank, and to ease the blockade on the Gaza Strip, as a series of gestures towards Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas.

What we have here is an OUTBREAK of Palestinian prisoners, or a SWARM, just like the outbreak of tornadoes, or the swarm that on unfolded as warned by Accuweather. I am not sure of the crimes committed by these prisoners, but I would believe it is safe to assume they are not serving time for failure to pay traffic tickets.

http://newine.wordpress.com/2010/04/...rks-on-israel/

http://newine.wordpress.com/

March 23rd: Obama signs the health death-care bill with 22 black Cross pens, concluding with the quasi-blasphemous allusion: “we are done”.

Exactly 22 days later, the Icelandic volcano erupted.

March 25th, at a speech in Iowa City, Iowa: Obama quipped:

“So after I signed the bill, I looked around to see if there any — (laughter) — asteroids falling or — (applause) — some cracks opening up in the Earth. (Laughter.) It turned out it was a nice day. (Laughter.) Birds were chirping. Folks were strolling down the Mall. People still have their doctors. From this day forward, all of the cynics, all the naysayers — they’re going to have to confront the reality…”

Exactly 22 days later (by Hebrew counting, where sunset begins a new day) a giant fireball, presumably an asteroid, made a spectacular display over five Midwestern states, including Iowa, where the president gave his remarks, and Illinois, his “home” state.

For those of you just joining us, 22 in scripture, is the number associated with, “disorganization and disintegration, especially in connection with the Word of God… It is associated with the worst of Israel’s kings…”
Old 04-28-2010, 10:26 AM

Nathan, I know this had to be a hard message to deliver to Gods people,but it is needed. Thank you for listening to God and loving us enough to give us this word. I pray all who hear will heed it.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Formerly known as Cato

Thanks for being a Watchman Nathan!
Your message inspires and encourages even though it is a "hard message".
God Bless!
Old 04-29-2010, 12:20 PM

I listened last night and found this message to be timely as my husband and I are praying about some of the things you mentioned Nathan. Awesome message .... I love that you always tell it like it is and never sugarcoat God's word. Thank you for that.