The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > The Courtyard of Discussion

Old 01-23-2016, 07:00 AM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Default Musings on the Antichrist...Again.

We've talked on this forum before about Obama being the Antichrist. At the time, most members weren't ready to say definitively that he is, mainly because he hasn't done the things that we know the Antichrist will do. (Although we all can agree that he definitely has the spirit of Antichrist.) Some believers, however, are now convinced that he is the one. Z3 News founder, James Bailey, has had dreams and visions that lead him to this conclusion, and several of the contributors to his site seem to be in agreement.

I was just wondering if anyone else had found or heard anything that leads you to believe one way or the other, or if you are just still waiting and watching.

Greek Girl
Old 01-23-2016, 02:57 PM

Default developments...

I can't say definitively. However, this recent news that came out (from Israel's PM, none-the-less) about Obama being the head of the UN [next year]keeps him in the top candidates for the AC, in my opinion. The only other person on the world stage right now that 'qualifies' and also has the antichrist spirit, in my mind, is Erdogan from Turkey.
Old 01-23-2016, 08:45 PM

I'm watching and waiting. But I can say that when he was campaigning here, I went to see him. When he came out, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, I got really chilled, even though it was really hot that day. My spirit got VERY irritated, and I couldn't exit the building fast enough.

The more I watch, I do wonder if he really is THE A/C....

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 01-27-2016, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee M View Post
I'm watching and waiting. But I can say that when he was campaigning here, I went to see him. When he came out, the hairs on the back of my neck stood up, I got really chilled, even though it was really hot that day. My spirit got VERY irritated, and I couldn't exit the building fast enough.

The more I watch, I do wonder if he really is THE A/C....
Time will tell, but one thing is for sure - the man (or whatever/whoever he/it is) seems to be pure evil!!!!!!
Old 04-29-2016, 04:31 AM

Default another title for " antichrist "

This is long, but if you will take the time, I think this lays out a good case for Obama being the " last king " Daniel 11:36-45. My commentary is a re-translation of Daniel 8.

Blessing, Ken
Matthew 10:16
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. KJV
Old 04-29-2016, 08:15 AM

Default Link?

Messay49: Did you mean to post a link to a web page?

Greek Girl
Old 04-30-2016, 03:42 AM

Default I did, indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greek Girl View Post
Messay49: Did you mean to post a link to a web page?

Greek Girl
It is https://heyjude15.wordpress.com/

Thanks for the correction, Greek Girl

Messy49(Ken)
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves; be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. KJV
Old 04-30-2016, 06:25 AM

Default Thorough!

Your comments at the beginning are spot on! We need to keep our eyes on the Word of God and be careful what we pick up on Youtube. I learned that lesson the hard way recently.

As for the teaching itself, that was very well written and very thoroughly done! I can't say I got all of it, but it is definitely something I will be keeping in mind. Thanks for sharing it!

Greek Girl
Old 04-30-2016, 06:52 AM
Mod-er-rator

Quote:
We've talked on this forum before about Obama being the Antichrist. At the time, most members weren't ready to say definitively that he is, mainly because he hasn't done the things that we know the Antichrist will do. (Although we all can agree that he definitely has the spirit of Antichrist.) Some believers, however, are now convinced that he is the one. Z3 News founder, James Bailey, has had dreams and visions that lead him to this conclusion, and several of the contributors to his site seem to be in agreement.

I was just wondering if anyone else had found or heard anything that leads you to believe one way or the other, or if you are just still waiting and watching.

Greek Girl
Perhaps, I am one of the few that is Not convinced. Has he shown an anti chrisit spirit in his deeds, words and behaviors? Most definitely.

I think there is a much more nefarious bad actor on the horizon, one that will make zero look like a boy scout, in comparison. Patience saints.

KJV - Psa 37: 1 - 5 "Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."
Old 05-01-2016, 09:23 AM

Default Thanks

Quote:
Your comments at the beginning are spot on! We need to keep our eyes on the Word of God and be careful what we pick up on Youtube. I learned that lesson the hard way recently.

As for the teaching itself, that was very well written and very thoroughly done! I can't say I got all of it, but it is definitely something I will be keeping in mind. Thanks for sharing it!

Greek Girl
Thank you for reading it..... Prove ALL things; hold fast that which is good (Biblical)!! 1 Thess.5:21--- Mine or any other person's opinion!!

Messy 49