The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 01-04-2017, 02:49 PM

Default Vision of Red Horse of Revelation

Hi everyone,

While studying an M.Div in America this year (I live in Australia) I had a second revelation of the Red Horse of Revelation. The first revelation which I received a few months before the second one (all in 2016) came as a dream which I've already posted to this Forum. To refresh everyone's memory, in the first dream I looked up into a night sky and saw a massive silhouette of a red rider on a red horse. Both the rider and horse rode in the sky, then turned and began galloping towards the earth.

The second revelation in America came as a vision I saw like a movie playing a few metres from my eyes (I believe it came the morning after one of the election debates--make of that what you will). It again showed a red horse riding in the air. The horse then turned to gallop straight towards the earth. The horse then turned again and became a unicorn. When I first received this vision, I questioned whether it was from the Lord because the 'unicorn' part of it seemed out of place/unbiblical. I also wondered whether the Lord was specifically talking about the Red Horse of Revelation, or whether the Red Horse was simply a symbol for war and violence. I was shocked to find out that the Bible does in fact mention unicorns and that the scriptural connection to the Red Horse of Revelation is quite clear:

Numbers 24:8:
God brought him forth out of Egypt; he hath as it were the strength of an unicorn: he shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows.

Isaiah 34v6-8:
6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

8 For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

Many believe that the election has changed what the Lord has shown me for many years in dreams to be the Coming Storm. Personally, I don't believe this to be the case as the Lord never showed me there would be a delay. The two revelations of the Red Horse (coming during the election year) also show quite clearly what is coming. He's shown me that some things may be stopped/prevented, but overall the storm is still on its way.

God bless.

-Tim