The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Preparation

Old 10-29-2016, 05:11 PM

I have many LED flashlights but only 2 I use all the time. I one takes a single AA battery. It lasts several hours on a battery. I think I bought it at Autozone cheap, like $4. The other is a Xtreme Bright sports lamp. It's a headband. If I have to use a flashlight for more than a couple of minutes that's what I grab. It keeps my hands free to do work and points where I look. It's very bright and zoomable. It has a dim setting and a blue light setting. I heard the blue light is for tracking blood trails at night. Hopefully I'll never need that.

Being in a rural setting it's also handy to have an extremely bright flashlight so I can light up a whole pasture. But frankly it only gets used a couple of times a year, probably because it will suck down 3 C cell batteries in less than 2 hours.
Old 10-29-2016, 05:44 PM
Watchman's Wifey and Mod

We use re chargable flashlights on the farm. We always grab one to put in the vehicle when we leave the house.

The really bright ones come in handy for lambing season.