The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Testimonies

Old 12-23-2016, 07:00 AM

Default Praise!

The company I work for does peer interviews for potential new employees. We are trying to hire a couple of more operators for the switchboard, so 3 of us got to be involved in the peer interviews from yesterday. We had 3 of them. While interviewing the last girl, I kept thinking, "This gal has the favor of God on her!" She had such a confidence about her, but not in a cocky way. Before we got done with the interview, I noticed that my hands were trembling, but it wasn't because I was fearful or nervous. Once the process was done, I found out from one of my coworkers that this gal is a very strong Christian. So what I was sensing that caused me to tremble was the power of God flowing in there. All four of us in the room are Christians, so the Spirit was free to be at work. It was absolutely amazing!

And we ALL agreed that this gal is a great fit for our department. We are all going to bat for her, recommending that she be hired. I'm really looking forward to working with her, even though it will likely only be for 30-40 minutes each time since she will be working afternoons or midnights. She will either be coming in to relieve me, or I will be coming in to relieve her.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal
Old 12-23-2016, 10:37 AM

Praise the Lord!

The Sweet Psalmist
All on one thread!

http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30741
Old 12-23-2016, 06:44 PM
Senior Member Formerly ageorgantas

Cool story!

Greek Girl