The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 10-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Watchman on the Wall

Exclamation WARNING - Judgment has Begun!

Brethren, the Lord gave me this word of prophecy back in April, 2008. It indeed looks like His hand has begun to sweep the land.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Word from the Lord to this Watchman - April 18, 2008

To those that would have the eyes to see and the ears to hear, it has become so!

The judgment that was at the door has walked through the threshold.

The patience of the Lord God Almighty has diminished and grown weary.

The sins of the land have poisoned the waters of America and are overflowing the banks. The waters and the rivers of America are full of the blood of the murdered unborn. They are full of iniquity, adultery and fornication. They are full of the abomination of Sodom.

The waters are polluted! The waters are polluted! The waters are polluted! They are foul!

Therefore, this watchman declares and cries out over the land that the judgment of the Lord Jehovah has begun!

Because people of apostasy did not desire the truth nor the Living Water of the Word of God prepare to see the poisoning of the water of the land!

Because the ears of the sleeping have been closed to the cries of the prophets, prepare to hear the cries of the people as God allows them to be stripped of their earthly idols and possessions.

Because the people of apostasy did not desire the True Bread of Life, prepare to see the bread of man become more precious than gold. Famine will reach the shores of America. Idle hands will be replaced with hands searching for food.

Because the people of apostasy placed material goods, cars and wealth over holiness, prepare to see these people living in their cars.

The land weary and full of iniquity will soon answer the cry from Heaven with:
famine,
earthquakes,
and the tempest of deadly storms!

Therefore, let the people of God seek shelter in the heart of God with repentance, tears and reverence.

Let the people of God seek the wisdom of God for instruction to weather the days ahead.

This Watchman has declared it.

Let it be so, Amen!

Nathan Leal
April 18, 2008

Last edited by Nathan; 05-24-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:27 PM

Thank you! I've found a place of truth! I have been telling my mom to start putting up food for 3 years now, and just now, she is buying a few extra groceries. Thank you!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:11 AM

That's a powerful word. A friend of mine told me that she heard from God there will be famine coming to America. I have to check with her if she herself heard that from God or this is what she heard from someone else. It could be you since this was back in April. One thing is for certain it's good to know there are real prophetic words today and not the gobbligook we hear from the prosperity delusion. I've always believed the miraculous gifts of the Holy Spirit are for today, just rare or corrupted. Rare because so many ministries have exchanged the gifts of the Holy Spirit for material gain. Am I right to say that? It's a serious statement to make but it seems obvious to me.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Brethren, the Lord gave me this word of prophecy back in April, 2008. It indeed looks like His hand has begun to sweep the land.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Word from the Lord to this Watchman - April 18, 2008

To those that would have the eyes to see and the ears to hear, it has become so!

The judgment that was at the door has walked through the threshold.

The patience of the Lord God Almighty has diminished and grown weary.

The sins of the land have poisoned the waters of America and are overflowing the banks. The waters and the rivers of America are full of the blood of the murdered unborn. They are full of iniquity, adultery and fornication. They are full of the abomination of Sodom.

The waters are polluted! The waters are polluted! The waters are polluted! They are foul!

Therefore, this watchman declares and cries out over the land that the judgment of the Lord Jehovah has begun!

Because people of apostasy did not desire the truth nor the Living Water of the Word of God prepare to see the poisoning of the water of the land!

Because the ears of the sleeping have been closed to the cries of the prophets, prepare to hear the cries of the people as God allows them to be stripped of their earthly idols and possessions.

Because the people of apostasy did not desire the True Bread of Life, prepare to see the bread of man become more precious than gold. Famine will reach the shores of America. Idle hands will be replaced with hands searching for food.

Because the people of apostasy placed material goods, cars and wealth over holiness, prepare to see these people living in their cars.

The land weary and full of iniquity will soon answer the cry from Heaven with:
famine,
earthquakes,
and the tempest of deadly storms!

Therefore, let the people of God seek shelter in the heart of God with repentance, tears and reverence.

Let the people of God seek the wisdom of God for instruction to weather the days ahead.

This Watchman has declared it.

Let it be so, Amen!

Nathan Leal
April 18, 2008
Amen it has begun! All will be shaken as never before seen! Right now it is the calm before the storm as the Father prepares to release his sword upon the land..
Old 02-05-2009, 01:49 PM

Default An MP3 on Judgement is now..

Chris Blodgett on the BYTE Shoe with GeorgeAnn Hughes. I know Chris and his wife Sharon, and that they are for real. I can't say the same for any of GeorgeAnn Hughes' other guests.

http://www.thebyteshow.com/Audio/Chr...9Nov08_TBS.mp3

More of Chris' messages from the BYTE Show can be found here:http://www.thebyteshow.com/ChrisBlodgett.html
Old 02-05-2009, 02:28 PM

Good stuff! Thank you for posting this!
Old 03-20-2009, 07:01 AM

Post Right on message

I am seeing that God will destroy America.Found in Jeremiah 50,and 51 and some in Ezekiel as well as Isaiah.It could be that when they think that they are going to control America,God will complelely start destroying it.The message that God showed Nathan is right.God has had it with the goverment and etc and those worshipping Satan in disguise as Freemasonry and etc.There is definetly bankers,and rich people that want to bring a new world order.There is also the some christians that had gone asleep and went after other Gods instead of the true and living God, the one that sent his only begotten Son Jesus who died for our sins.They have let money,prestige, the cares of this life choke them.Woe those on television that do not preach fire and brimstone and salvation but want preach a feel me good message,that tickle the ears to what they want.They do not want to hear about justice of God, and holiness,they want to do what they want and serve Baal,they say they do not,but they are,may God shake them and show them the error of their ways,and repent.Many are called but few are chosen,not every one that says Lord,Lord will make it to Heaven.Thanks brother Nathan for being a vessel for God for Him to speak through.jesusfaithfulandtrue
Old 05-31-2009, 12:22 AM

Default Yes, that is a true word from the Lord

I have begun also buying "extra" groceries. Every payday I buy extra.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:32 PM

Default RE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesusfaithfulandtrue View Post
I am seeing that God will destroy America.Found in Jeremiah 50,and 51 and some in Ezekiel as well as Isaiah.It could be that when they think that they are going to control America,God will complelely start destroying it.The message that God showed Nathan is right.God has had it with the goverment and etc and those worshipping Satan in disguise as Freemasonry and etc.There is definetly bankers,and rich people that want to bring a new world order.There is also the some christians that had gone asleep and went after other Gods instead of the true and living God, the one that sent his only begotten Son Jesus who died for our sins.They have let money,prestige, the cares of this life choke them.Woe those on television that do not preach fire and brimstone and salvation but want preach a feel me good message,that tickle the ears to what they want.They do not want to hear about justice of God, and holiness,they want to do what they want and serve Baal,they say they do not,but they are,may God shake them and show them the error of their ways,and repent.Many are called but few are chosen,not every one that says Lord,Lord will make it to Heaven.Thanks brother Nathan for being a vessel for God for Him to speak through.jesusfaithfulandtrue
Your post is exactly what I was thinking. Our government is so corrupt...I've even heard that they are building underground bases to hide in from trouble that they know is coming while they let the people stay above and die. I believe that if something were to happen like that, God would send fire down in those bases and kill them! They call them DUMB (Deep Underground Military Bases) and I find it funny that DUMB is the acronymn.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:11 PM

These deep underground bases already exist. It's for senior members of the government to allow succession of some sort of order when something catastrophic happens in the U.S. Supposedly the bases are in different parts of the country, buried deep within the ground with enough food, beds, medicines, etc. for Sr. Govt and their families.

How safe they will truly be and how would they escape the wrath of God? I think you can run, but you can't hide.
Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. - Proverbs 4:23