The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 01-24-2015, 09:33 PM

Default My animal dreams

In the past few months been having animal dreams.
Like most my dreams, not spooky or anything, just weird.

1- Had a dream where I was in a room visiting with people I did not know who they was. I went to go outside and was told no one goes out after dark because there is alligators all over at night. I went out and they was all over, I walked slowly, kept my distance and got to the house where I wanted to go. When I opened the door everyone looked at me very shocked. I asked what why they was looking at me and they said because I went outside and walked around. No one does that and yet you are ok?
Then I woke up.

2- I was out in like a meadow walking, I looked down and was a small black bovine. Was the size of a large dog. As I walked, it walked by me. I felt a friend ship with the bovine, like it was my pet. The weird part was I petted the bovine on the head and the fur was real soft and the it licked my hand and the tong was real rough. Then I work up.
That was the 1st dream I ever had such a sense of feeling. I can still remember it like it just happened.

3- About 2 weeks ago had a bear dream. The bear was like a black bear in size and shape, but it was white like a polar bear. It was trotting around and everyone was keeping their distance. The area was like a marsh in winter time. Where there was deep water with shallows with wet snow on it. No clue but after seeing the bear and where I was I became aware I was naked. The bear was about 5' from me trotting by and I followed it. The bear jumped in and started swimming and so did I. I swam following the bear for a bit them work up.

So any clues on this?
I have been praying about it, but no answers.

Last edited by Raffie; 01-24-2015 at 10:11 PM.
Old 01-25-2015, 05:43 AM

It appears that you don't fear these animals others do. That you are protected, probably by putting on the Full Armor. And you can go where the Lord needs you to go to do His work, without fear most would have. Just a guess.

I am curious about your age.
Old 01-25-2015, 07:59 AM

I just turned 50 8-(

Had another dream where a little girl was crying. I saw it was a demon that was scaring her to make her cry, and I got furious. Grabbed the demon by the neck and tossed it out the door into the darkness. So I guess maybe what you are saying could be true.

Maybe I'll post my other dreams as well to see what it could mean.
Old 01-28-2015, 07:30 AM

I agree with RADONE. It seems as though you have no fear or hesitation about rolling up your sleeves and doing something for God.
Mark 8:36
For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?

Old 02-21-2016, 12:18 PM

A year has passed... do you own a cow now? (Joking.)
Most of these strike me as living on the edge -- enjoying a little more risk than the people around you.

I would tend to think at least one of these is about a coworker or someone new who is challenging in your life, and you are diving in to see what happens.

Alligators... more like projects or assignments, opponents or harsh clients. Real dangers overcome.

The Bear dreams I usually hear of, people are frightened and stressed out in real life. You barely seem stressed at all there.

The other bear dreams I hear of, seem symbolic of countries and major events. That could be... you are taking risk in playing alongside, not quite partnering or making deals, but showing you can play nice without provoking.
Letting it live in its natural surroundings, like (ideally) we let countries do their thing, sustain themselves, and take care of their citizens.
Old 02-21-2016, 02:41 PM

I own a cow. He thinks he's a goat.
Old 03-12-2016, 04:00 AM

Lol. I own a dog. Thinks they're a kangaroo with alligator jaws.
Old 03-12-2016, 04:20 AM

the alligator dream reminds me that when danger is all around you have no fear, but only faith. This faith, that comes from the LORD, becomes your protection.

the cow dream reminds of what it will be like in heaven with the animals.

the bear dream seems more complicated. The bear could stand for Russia or a bear economy. Being naked means you are vulnerable. Do you live in the U.S? If so, then possibly you could represent the U.S. However, I don't know why it was a polar bear vs. a black bear. I think this dream could have many layers.
Old 03-12-2016, 08:43 AM
Formerly known as LadyFortress

I have a cat who thinks she is a dog.

My story:
http://www.watchmanscryforum.com/for...ad.php?t=30486
Old 03-12-2016, 11:11 AM

Lol. Does she eat like a bovine?

3- The bear was like a black bear in size and shape, but it was white like a polar bear. It was trotting around and everyone was keeping their distance. The area was like a marsh in winter time. Where there was deep water with shallows with wet snow on it. No clue but after seeing the bear and where I was I became aware I was naked. The bear was about 5' from me trotting by and I followed it. The bear jumped in and started swimming and so did I. I swam following the bear for a bit them work up.

White is sometimes pure, but often I see it in dreams as feigning innocence -- coming across as good-hearted, but having greedy or corrupt motives. Especially if it's not what you expect, like you knew it was a black bear. That sort of thinking is important to include.

Also polar bears live in rougher environments, so cold they have to build up thick skin. Whether literal like Siberia, or polar b like an zoo animal people go to see, or white like pretending ....

It reminds me of how RT has come across so western, that it has wooed many western hem followers. Some Youtubers quote it as though it's their prime news source. If you study historic propaganda, that is a very obvious move to make. Befriend and sway... it costs less. (And ya might even make a little money on the side.)

You followed the bear, like Americans made the choice to follow RT and Al-Jazeera. We have plenty of news sources here, it's not like we needed another. But people felt sympatico or curiosity to learn more from a different perspective.

The marsh makes me think of the thin crust of ice that people step on and find water underneath. Not much covering to reveal the mud below. Snow comes down overnight and blankets the dirt, changing everything to look fresh and sparkly. But you know that will be gone in one day's sun heat. (Light of truth.)

Very much like propaganda. Or political proposals that look altrusitic but are really about profit, containing trouble, or micro-managing people. UN humanitarian efforts leading to disarming individuals and taking hold of resources, mandating vaccinations, sending troops into unstable countries to help stabilize. Everything looks blanketed in white, but there's a sense it can't quite be grasped, chased down, or touched.