The Watchman's Cry  

Go Back   The Watchman's Cry > Fellowship Hall > Prophecy, Dreams and Visions

Old 03-20-2011, 02:02 PM

Luke 21:35-36 (KJV)Lk 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

I've had this overwhelming feeling that anyday now life as we have known it here in the USA will becoming, not too a gradual end;but an abrupt end! So I've been praying for me and my family as the Lord here Exhorts us to do that some how, some way He Will keep us safe through the coming hell!!
Old 04-05-2011, 05:36 PM
Senior Member - Formerly known as Steph3379

Nathan,

The waters are polluted! The waters are polluted! The waters are polluted! They are foul!

Therefore, this watchman declares and cries out over the land that the judgment of the Lord Jehovah has begun!

few months to 2 yrs later - waters > Gulf oil spill, billions of dead fish and sea-life, millions of dead animals and birds to Nuclear reactorS - radiation disaster ect...

WOW !!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 06:03 AM

wow--I never knew about that--DUMB==Deep underground military bases but that would ring true. There's just no where to go to hide from a living God.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:36 AM

Even if youre walking away with the shirt on your back. God Will Provide....
Old 04-26-2013, 06:10 PM

I also believe that judgment has begun...in 1962 we threw God out of America by order of the Supreme Court. 40 is the number of testing, just as God destroyed the Temple 40 years after the Resurrection. (Jesus was born in 3-4 BC)

JFK was the last populous president around the same time. Every other one has been hand picked by the ruling elite shadow government. They have all been either far left or far right to divide the nation. And as you all know, 9/11 happened in 2001 about 40 years after.

Certainly Obama has been a judgment on America....
Ps. 71:17-18
Old 09-26-2013, 04:52 PM

Default Prophecy against the wicked

"Men will flee to caves in the rocks and to holes in the ground from dread of the LORD and the splendor of his majesty, when he rises to shake the earth."

God's judgment upon the wicked is just.

But God's judgment comes upon the House of God first. Luke 18:8 "I tell you, He will see that they get justice, and quickly. However, when the Son of Man comes, will He find faith on the earth?"

John 17:3 "This is eternal life, to know Him and His Son Jesus Christ." This is the time Christians need to be on our faces before Holy God seeking Him, knowing Him, praising and praying to Him. And above all repent of our sins and seek His forgiveness in all sincerity.

Christ died a tortuous death on the cross and shed His blood for us...for all mankind. It's time we took up our cross in reverence and obedience to His Holy Name.

2 Chronicles 16:9 "For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him."

Bless God, America!
Old 06-05-2015, 03:18 PM

Default GET your house in order

In the winter of 2013/2014 God repeatedly told me to get my house in order. I at first took it as a goading for my immediate health, I was experiencing kidney issues. But I jnow God works in layers and He uses "line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little there a little," and He also desires us to be ready for the end, because it IS coming. He wants us to prepare for it not just physiically or with prep work, which I do agree is smart, but our hearts ans minds. He wants us to pray for the hearts and mknds of our families and friends and fellow mankind who are about to witness an irrevocable change and shock to our lives, cultures and world. We are going to be "shocked" with such awe that people will die from just the momentum of realization. We are going to be rebooted physically, mentally, emotionally, but most IMPORTANTLY on a spiritually. We all need to get ready for shock and awe from God and to prepare ourselves so we can help others in the midst of it.
Old 06-05-2015, 09:11 PM

I have known for a while now that a " great shaking " is coming. I believe it means more than one thing. But it is coming. ......
Old 07-05-2015, 02:56 PM

Default Thanks, Nathan for the message about the coming judgment!

How many pastors and other preachers are preaching this message from the pulpits of America? I fear that we have many wolves dressed as sheep and many cowards behind the pulpits of America that do not really care about God's flock, except what they can get out of them.

I have also encountered those who say that they are Christians, who say this when I express my grief over the demise of the United States, "I'm not worried, I know where I am going." Is this the correct reaction of a true Christian when he sees the demise of his country? Isn't Nathan's reaction a lot more Biblical?
Luke 9:23-24, "And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it."
Old 08-11-2015, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missionary to Mexico View Post
How many pastors and other preachers are preaching this message from the pulpits of America? I fear that we have many wolves dressed as sheep and many cowards behind the pulpits of America that do not really care about God's flock, except what they can get out of them.

I have also encountered those who say that they are Christians, who say this when I express my grief over the demise of the United States, "I'm not worried, I know where I am going." Is this the correct reaction of a true Christian when he sees the demise of his country? Isn't Nathan's reaction a lot more Biblical?
Amen, and Amen. I hear what you are saying, and am in complete agreement with you.

I was just talking to a coworker today about how there are times when I am by myself, and I just have to weep from the depths of my being. I am grieving -- grieving the loss of a once-great nation. I am grieving over the blindness covering the eyes of so many who call themselves Christian, but continue to bury their heads in the sand. It will be a crude awakening for them, and they won't be prepared for it, spiritually, physically, emotionally.

Luke 21:36 "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

We will either dwell in the secret place of the Most High or our flesh will make us want to hide things in secret. -- Nathan Leal